Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Iowa Back-to-Back matches

Carmoney

Thanks Mike and the RO staffs for your kind hospitality. Very fun stages and great weather. We are planning to return next year.

Cliff,

Nice Tu TU. Next year, wear some shorts under the skirt so we can see your sexy legs. :surprise:

Nice shooting Tony. I still want to know how you ran the tire stage so fast.

Next year it will be just the tutu and a cool breeze.....

Mike:

Great match. Fun stages and I got quite a bit of help from the ROs and everyone in our squad. It was also nice to take out my raingear when I got home without it having been used! Appreciate all the hard work you and the your club went through to put the event on. As far as the Florida challenge I think Cliff should have to wear the skirt/kilt while balancing his commemorative penholder on his head during all stages at next year's match.

Must go practice now. Must go practice a whole lot.......

Guys, thanks again for coming to the match, especially those of you who made the effort to travel in from out of state. I'm really glad you enjoyed it! It was nice to see old friends and nice to put faces with the new names.

Congratulations again to Glock Phan, who put together the best aggregate shooting of the weekend. I already knew he could handle himself with both guns. Congrats also to Cliff, who not only reinstalled himself at the top of the revolver heap, but also showed he can shoot a 1911 pretty well, too. (Come to think of it, Cliff sorta turned it into a 3-gun weekend......but that's a whole 'nother story altogether!) Honorable mentions go out to Keith Ulfers and Jay Tappe, who both put together very respectable aggregates. I also need to congratulate my old buddy (and our club's original local hero) Rick McDowell, who shot his way to the top of the heap of some 44 single-stackers on Saturday.

yeah, but the third gun was sub-minor caliber, so no score....... hadda great time, definitely will be back, kind of the yearly throw down! just don't know now if i even wanna win it though.... pretty rough crowd! hope to see y'all soon...