Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Free Football Contest

Throwin Lead

You are invited to participate in the Speed Shooters Football Contest. This is a FREE contest! You are playing for pride and or bragging rights.

How does it work?

Each week you pick the winner for each game up to 15 minutes before it is scheduled to start. We throw out your 4 worst weeks so only your best 17 weeks count toward your overall score.

Can I still play if the season has already started?

Yes. Your picks going forward will be counted toward your score. We throw out your 4 worst weeks so the top 17 weeks count toward your overall score. If you start before week 5 you'll be fine. If you start after week 5 you'll be behind the others in terms of the overall season, but you could still win a prize for an individual week.

What if I don't pick a week?

If you don't make a pick the computer will select the most picked teams for you.

Scoring

Each game of the regular season is worth 1 pt. The playoff games are worth more. Your worst 4 weeks are dropped from your season score

To play

Go here to register http://courierpress.profootball.upickem.ne...ation/login.asp

(sorry, couldn't get the click here to work!)

Once you are registered click on private groups, enter Speed Shooters with the password lamr.

Good luck and hope to see you there! :cheers:

Throwin Lead

Edited by Throwin Lead

Sounds cool unless you live in Florida :huh: For some fatheaded unbeknownst reason, residents are not allowed to collect prizes from sports events like this. Not even a lowly plaque for being league champion in NFL Fantasy Football from NFL.com. How do I know this? I know. Good luck, and I'll stick with sharking the office pool for their lunch money B)