Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cooper Tunnel height?

Well, the dimensions have been established, so if you wanna be shooters can't handle a real Cooper tunnel, call it a Bill's tunnel or Carls's tunnel and have it 4feet tall, but don't confuse a real Cooper tunnel with those oversize dimensions.... :rolleyes:

I'm with you, Joe, but don't try it.

I set up a stage for Area 6 two years ago that 'favored' taller shooters in one spot, and a couple of the Little Folk threatened to arbitrate and have the stage thrown out. I don't know it they would have won the arb, but the mess it would have caused just wasn't worth it. We modified the stage to ensure it wouldn't get tossed. :(

I am 6-2, and I agree that most ports and obstacles favor shorty's but there has been more than once that I can take a shot over a NS that a short person can't. But the truth of the matter is, One can make themself a little shorter on a stage by squatting, but it is really tough to oneself taller.

• 8 months later...

I set up a stage for Area 6 two years ago that 'favored' taller shooters in one spot, and a couple of the Little Folk threatened to arbitrate and have the stage thrown out. I don't know it they would have won the arb, but the mess it would have caused just wasn't worth it. We modified the stage to ensure it wouldn't get tossed. :(

You should have made them put their $100 bucks up. If they could reasonably shot the course in a safe manner - they would loose their Green!!

+ 1, don't even try. I did one a few months back and the bitching was endless. In fact it was at least 48” high. I had people claiming physical disability and taking the penalty by going around the tunnel. Do a search here, the treat is not very long but was close by the moderators.