Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CCF RaceFrames Winners Circle

larryccf

First off, a lot of folks have been emailing us links to the postings on this and other boards reporting on our CCF RaceFrames and we just wanted to thank everybody for the positive comments & feedback we've been receiving from the competition community - it is appreciated. Especially as this project has been a 3 year gestation in bringing to fruition, - we're equally grateful & happy that the patience everyone showed proved worth the wait.

We've gotten quite a few calls & emails from customers reporting their wins in local and state level matches and wanted to show our appreciation to them for choosing our raceframe so we've decided to put up a page on our website to list them as they are reported to us. We've built the page, titled "Winners Circle" and will start listing the wins in a few days - anyone placing 3rd or higher in a local, state or national level match, email us with your name, the match info, date, category, score and a link to the organizations's match results page and we'll be happy to list you in our Winners Circle.

use larry@PLSNOSPAMccfraceframes.com to contact us (remove the PLSNOSPAM )

Thanks again

Edited by larryccf

Larry,

Your post is appreciated, as is your company's recognition of this forums "CCF" competitors. Hope to see "a few" on the Desert Classic Area 2 prize table. :) ...hint

Jim

robert brandt - tks -

jimmym - i hear the "hint" - give ray and I some time to mull

rpmwfo - got one just now out of design stage and going to production as well as some other interesting accessories - watch our web in a few weeks for announcements & images

We've built the page, titled "Winners Circle" and will start listing the wins in a few days - anyone placing 3rd or higher in a local, state or national level match, email us with your name, the match info, date, category, score and a link to the organizations's match results page and we'll be happy to list you in our Winners Circle.

Link to the website would be nice. :rolleyes:

We've built the page, titled "Winners Circle" and will start listing the wins in a few days - anyone placing 3rd or higher in a local, state or national level match, email us with your name, the match info, date, category, score and a link to the organizations's match results page and we'll be happy to list you in our Winners Circle.

Link to the website would be nice. :rolleyes:

Here you go

Winners Circle

Larry, this is not only a great idea, but shows everyone that you do care about your customers, and the product you sell!

One suggestion though, if at all possible, could you please add a place for the "winners" pictures of themselves and one of their gun if they would like to submit thtem. I would love to see what people are doing with their lowers!

Larry, this is not only a great idea, but shows everyone that you do care about your customers, and the product you sell!

One suggestion though, if at all possible, could you please add a place for the "winners" pictures of themselves and one of their gun if they would like to submit thtem. I would love to see what people are doing with their lowers!

actually an interesting suggestion - what might work better is if folks put their shots or images up on a image hosting site and we could post thumbnails on our winners circle page that would also be the link to their full size hosted images, otherwise i'm afraid the page would soon be too long to review - let me talk to my partner

btw, anyone out there real versed in website building & maintenance - our web guy is great but he's possibly moving on to other endeavors

if so, email me at larry@ccfraceframes.com

Edited by larryccf

• 2 weeks later...

I have converted my polymer G22 open gun (Glock slide, Caspian-Shuemann hybrid barrel, millenium-Kr plated) to a CCF-G22 earlier this year. It has been a great experience shooting it and I am considering a second frame to fit my G24 slide. I also use the same CCF frame with a G35 for limited class shooting. The G22 is tighter and smoother on the SS frame and the trigger pull went down by about 1/2lb. I was lucky that the G22 hybrid barrel did not require any special fitting to the CCF frame. I learned my lesson the hard way with the G24 slide and an aftermarket barrel. My own fault :blink: , nothing to do with the CCF frame or the barrel I used, just inexperience with a very new Glock configuration.

From my experience over the past 6 months with the CCF, (IMHO) I don't really think it needs a larger mag well. The design is very open already and I have not experienced any reloading problems that I would attribute to a narrow mag-well opening.

Can't claim a place in the winner's circle (yet), but that's the shooter's fault.....not the gun :cheers:

post-12164-1188522971.jpg

post-12164-1188522977.jpg

Edited by matt2ace

Cool blaster. Maybe a moderator will move this post to the "big" CCF thread so more will see it.

Jim

Thanks Jim.......The G22 shoots very nice in 40 major but it is fantastic as a steel gun shooting minor. Flat, fast, and supremely accurate. I plan to use it more for steel matches once I get my 9 major G24 finished and tuned up right.