Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

B-DAY 10% DISCOUNTS

sinnsyk

So.. it's my birthday today and I thought I might throw a little party back at you in cyber world and giving everyone 10% off EAA / Tanfoglio / 1911 / EGW PARTS, Ghost holsters, Safariland mag pouches, Thor Compensators, Pro Ears hearing protection and Brian Enos products ordered on my birthday.

Discounts will be taken off manually and I'll email the final prices to you.

Shop Link

Party On!

;-)

Henning

ps. Excluded from discounts are: Armscor bullets and brass, Trijicon rifle scopes and JP products.

So.. it's my birthday today and I thought I might throw a little party back at you in cyber world and giving everyone 10% off EAA / Tanfoglio / 1911 / EGW PARTS, Ghost holsters, Safariland mag pouches, Thor Compensators, Pro Ears hearing protection and Brian Enos products ordered on my birthday.

Discounts will be taken off manually and I'll email the final prices to you.

Shop Link

Party On!

;-)

Henning

ps. Excluded from discounts are: Armscor bullets and brass, Trijicon rifle scopes and JP products.

Ooohh!! I'll take 10% off that new Gold Team!!

:P

hehey

Thanks! And I just made it back from Texas and another fun really good limited match. Didn't win it, but shot some good stages and enjoyed myself. oh, yeah and I won the raffle custom STI limited 40 gun from Mitchell custom too... he he. I went to Texas to get a gun one way or the other.. so lady luck was on my side.. once again ;)