Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon Precision..service

GentlemanJim

I have used Dillon Equipment for over 20 years...This is the kind or service I have been given.

My first press was a 450..never had any problems with it..but when the 550 came out I sold it and got the 550.

In a couple years I broke a powder measure..droped it...Dillon gave me a new one...and all the parts to upgrade to the failsafe including the parts to upgrade the press.

When I wore out the powder bars..Dillon gave me new ones.

When I wore out the primer bars ..Dillon gave me new ones. and the new upgrade that had the slider plate under it.

Every single part that has ever worn out or I broke...Dillon has replaced it.

I also have a 1050 very early press ...I got it when they first came out.

After god only knows how many rounds loaded, the only part to break have been the C clips on the deprimer (I just got a box of them from the hardware store)

The only other problem has been the case feeder....The very early ones dont like 9MM they jam up sometimes.

Today I called Dillon because my primer bar on the 550 is getting stickey(I have worn it out again).

They are sending me new ones and a new platform (where the little roller is)

I also mentioned the case feeder problem...they are also sending me a NEW casefeeder...Thats a $200.00 part.......FREE

My FL2000 tumbler has cleaned 10 truckload of brass over the years and is one worn old pupp

They would even replace that..(I will just buy a new one....I wore it out fair and square and have more that got my moneys worth)

Add to all this ..they have always been VERY helpfull with ANY problem I have ever had.

They support our sport...they support our troops...they support our Country...they support our rights to bear arms.

IMHO ..NO other company can rival thier Quality...service...Integraty..or the charactor of the company or its employees.

Thank you Dillon...You are the best :cheers:

Jim

+101

I upgraded my 450 and later broke a part. Cracked the piece that the roller handle sits in. (That's a lot of rounds). Dillon sent the the replacement quickly. My CV 500 motor bit the dust. Shipped it off and a week later, completely refurbished. They were friendly, and quick. No wonder they have customer loyalty!