Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Illinois Section Championship

Rocket35

Tuna said the results where on the website... Am I friggin blind or what, I don't them anywhere. I wasn't looking for the overall because I didn't shoot the classifier... well I started to but quit and took a zero. Anyway I wanted to see the stage scores.

JT

You can find them here JT.....

2007 IL Section Results

Thanks Jay... I had to clear my cache to get it to come up. ;)

Well if you throw out the zero qualifier I would be about 12th in placement out of 20 guys and lady. The stage in the shade where I could see that dim a$$ dot of mine I shot 7th. I'm pleased with that for a first outing. The FTE -30 hurt my pride more than the screwed up classifier. I shot two shots freehand on the first three and then it dawned on me what I did. At that point I just umloaded and walked away. I had a blast and didn't DQ myself. I have a 8MOA on the way from Shaun, and am thinking hard about getting a 12 too! At least to try... does anyone have one they would let a ammo broke U guy try out? I would be most appreciative. I'll even bake ya some cookies! :)

I decided not to squad with my mates from the club. This was a good move because there was less pressure to do well in frontof my buddies. I don't think I could have gotten over the classifier and FTE and shot my best stage last if they had been looking on. How does that go? It's easier to talk to strangers? I guess it's the same with shooting, at least for me.

JT

BTW Nice match Jay... you did a fine job. Did you have a jam on Son Of Jake?

J

PSS Check your sheets guys, I found one mistake so far.

Edited by JThompson

BTW Nice match Jay... you did a fine job. Did you have a jam on Son Of Jake?

Thanks JT! :blush: "Son of Jake" was my first stage of the match, and I had a couple of penalties. Not a good start. I shook it off fairly well- it was the other 3 stages to follow that started to concern me! But I seemed to get it together again in the heat of the day. I had some solid stages and some that I would have shot again if this were golf! :P

Great job. I really like the hat cam videos. Have you ever played in any movies??? Say...ummmmmm.8mm :lol: I have a new tag line to go under your name. Maybe Flex can helps us out when he gets back. I just watched 8mm again with Nicholas Cage, great flick.

You should have........aka "The Animal" B)B)

Flyin