Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Does anyone know of a dealer that has a dawson tool-less guide rod in

aggunner

I'm looking for a dawson tool-less guide rod in either stainless or tungsten to replace the recoil master in my sti and haven't been able to track one down. Does anyone know of a dealer that has one in stock?

Have you called Dawson direct? They just put a new CNC machine on the floor to increase capacity.

yeah, they still don't have any ready to go. I called up shooters connection and all they had were ones for a bushing gun and said dawson was not worrying about the guide rods right now.

Have you called Dawson direct? They just put a new CNC machine on the floor to increase capacity.

yeah, they still don't have any ready to go. I called up shooters connection and all they had were ones for a bushing gun and said dawson was not worrying about the guide rods right now.

They may show up pretty soon. I got some Para base pads today that have been on backorder for a while. I have the guide rods on backorder now.

They may show up pretty soon. I got some Para base pads today that have been on backorder for a while. I have the guide rods on backorder now.

hey chuck,

On that tactical i purchased from y'all, I think I am going to have to go to an adjustable rear. I filed the front sight down and I'm still shooting a couple inches low. It shoots POA with some hot stuff, but this gun will have to be able to shoot factory POA. What sight would you reccomend?

I asked Dave about the guide rods today. He said that was something he needed to get on. So, I expect they will get finished soon. I've seen some partially done, but not fitted together.

hey chuck,

On that tactical i purchased from y'all, I think I am going to have to go to an adjustable rear. I filed the front sight down and I'm still shooting a couple inches low. It shoots POA with some hot stuff, but this gun will have to be able to shoot factory POA. What sight would you reccomend?

Thats the problem with fixed sights, finding a load that hits at POA. Did you try a heavier or lighter bullet? Anyway the STI TAS sight is the sight i have to fit it. There may be some others out there but the TAS is pretty popular.