Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Franchi Semi Auto

Mo Zee

I just purchased a franchi semi auto shotgun. Does any one have experience if parts such as the arredondo speedloader assist will work on it. The website says its only works for benelli and remington shotguns.

Thanks

You will be on your own for speed loader brackets, I suppose you can try the benelli one and then modify it (possibly)

There are tubes availible......as it has the same threads as the Beretta Extrema 2

Tim

You will be on your own for speed loader brackets, I suppose you can try the benelli one and then modify it (possibly)

There are tubes availible......as it has the same threads as the Beretta Extrema 2

Tim

thanks for the reply. DO you know if there are any pistol grip stocks available for Franchis? A website I can visit?

I had a nice franchi law12....It was a very nice gun...but NO aftermarket...and NO replacement parts were available

If I were to break ANY part on the gun...no can fix <_<

I sold it

Jim

:(

Thats sad to hear.

Thanks for the info though

You better know I will say a very kind word about Franchi. Nordic Componets makes 8 shot tube (It's the one made for rem 870) in my 612 VS it can hold 15 shells!!!!!!! 13 in the tube and 2 can be staged. Franchi is lite weight, well it was before I got that tube put on. 9 or 10 pounds when fully loaded. I seem to shoot way better with the Franchi than any other shotgun. I've used that gun in several 3-gun matches and a season leauge of skeet. I would use this gun in 3-gun more but because I shoot Heavy Metal only, I have to use a pump. Boo-Hoo. Franchi Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
13 in the tube and 2 can be staged.

How do you stage the 2 shells?

1 shell in the chamber and the other 1 goes where :unsure: ??? Sorry I am bit new to shotguns

Edited by Mo Zee