Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DigiLight

lndshrk

Yeah, from what I heard they are gone. I think it had something to do with how they gave away so much stuff and sponsored so many matches last year and then didnt get huge business from it. Too much debt.

I bought one of their lights some time back, too. Very, very inexpensive but nice quality--despite having a Made-in-China label. I don't see how they made any profit on these items. I'm just glad I got one when I did. It's my backup light and seems to be the basic functional equivalent of my Streamlight TL2.

Yeah, from what I heard they are gone. I think it had something to do with how they gave away so much stuff and sponsored so many matches last year and then didnt get huge business from it. Too much debt.

No, not it. While I don't have details, I do have from sources in the company that things had a legal nature to the decision to shut down. They were good people, it's too bad.

No, not it. While I don't have details, I do have from sources in the company that things had a legal nature to the decision to shut down. They were good people, it's too bad.

I believe they did shut down rather than pay to fight a lawsuit.

Check out

http://www.digicelldirect.com/

The owner of Digicell bought their remaining stock and I think is going to still sell similar lights.

Edited by NCShooter