Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need some suggestions

I will be coming up with some stages for a shotgun match unfortunatly we are restriceded to 7 1/2 or smaller, so no slugs or buckshot, we have a lot of steel and bird holders so could you gents give me some suggestions.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you have a wooded area..? I have done what I call blind stages.

I give them a little write up, sit-rep. and off in the woods with you.

For example...............

Situation

You are an Operator in a hunter killer counter Terrorist team.

A group of Terrorists Had a Botched an attempt at robbing a bank, they wounded several innocent people, and took hostages. As they made a quick unorganized exit from the bank.

The Police have chased them in a high speed pursuit and after disabling their vehicle.

The Terrorists have run in to the woods, following the trail of Pink survey tape.. Trying to make their escape.

Follow the trail, and eliminate the hostels. The terrorists are warring body armor so you will have to make head shots. The heads MUST FALL!

If they have OPEN hands, they are a Friendly! Do not shoot the friendly’s.

Load 4 shells in you shotgun. And nod your head when ready.....................................

I have made the target stands, low, and put a tee shirt on the body, the plate is the head.

Friend and foe, is determined by open hands made of cardboard.

That way they still have to think, and then shoot.

and mark the trail well, but not too well. make them find it. and the targets. and think abouut shoot no shoot.

and 4 rounds in the gun, makes it even.

J M ammo

Do you have a wooded area..? I have done what I call blind stages.

I give them a little write up, sit-rep. and off in the woods with you.

For example...............

Situation

You are an Operator in a hunter killer counter Terrorist team.

A group of Terrorists Had a Botched an attempt at robbing a bank, they wounded several innocent people, and took hostages. As they made a quick unorganized exit from the bank.

The Police have chased them in a high speed pursuit and after disabling their vehicle.

The Terrorists have run in to the woods, following the trail of Pink survey tape.. Trying to make their escape.

Follow the trail, and eliminate the hostels. The terrorists are warring body armor so you will have to make head shots. The heads MUST FALL!

If they have OPEN hands, they are a Friendly! Do not shoot the friendly’s.

Load 4 shells in you shotgun. And nod your head when ready.....................................

I have made the target stands, low, and put a tee shirt on the body, the plate is the head.

Friend and foe, is determined by open hands made of cardboard.

That way they still have to think, and then shoot.

and mark the trail well, but not too well. make them find it. and the targets. and think abouut shoot no shoot.

and 4 rounds in the gun, makes it even.

J M ammo

• 1 year later...

If you put the targets in close you can use paper targets with shotgun. Keep them in close, only one shot per target. Use 2" packing tape to cover the holes.

Works great and is a change from the usual steel at the usual distances and is cheaper for the shooter than slugs. You can use old shot up targets if you like.

Yankee Dog