Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR State Steel Challenge class

B.J. Norris

Hey guys, Ron Johnston and I are trying to put together a 2 day Steel Challenge class in conjunction with the AR State Steel Match. The class itself would be held on Friday and then the class would be squadded together during the match on Saturday, a copy of the email announcement send to the CASA mailing list is below.

It will be a one-day format in conjunction with the AR State Steel Championship will cover firearms safety, practice strategies, match preparation and strategy, and then each of the 8 stages in detail, first in the classroom, and then practice each stage in turn on the range. On the day of the match, I will shoot the match with the students of the class, coaching each student individually before and after shooting each stage. The cost for this class is only $300 per person and includes all range fees, needed materials and limited snacks and water. A 50% deposit is needed to hold your spot in the class. A minimum of 6 students and a maximum of 12 is what I will need to hold this class. I will need confirmation from you no later than the middle of July so I can schedule my travel plans. For more information, you may contact me at bj@ontracktraining.biz or (903)830-0724.

ETA: Thanks to Brian for this service with no upfront charge!

Edited by B.J. Norris

here you go steve:

I’m Ron Johnston with CASA Shooting Range in Little Rock, Arkansas. We have our annual Steel Challenge Championship coming up on August 11, 2007. I thought you might be interested in coming on over and shooting with us. This is basically a CASH payback match. Look over the entry form and give me a call at 501-821-5611 or email me at rjohnston@aristotle.net . I’ll answer anything questions you have. One of the best things about this match is that it is only $55 to enter.

I’m attaching the entry form and stages. If they didn’t come through for you, please go to http://www.casarange.com and they are on the HOME PAGE.

I hope to see everyone there.

Ron Johnston

CASA