Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Club in the Seattle area

I have a friend from college that has moved out to the seattle area and is interested in competition handgun shooting. I figure I need to point him to USPSA right away!

Anyone out there have some time to give him a few lessons and maybe help him out through a match. He dosen't have any gear, but wants to try. PM me if you know anyone.

Thanks!

I have a friend from college that has moved out to the seattle area and is interested in competition handgun shooting. I figure I need to point him to USPSA right away!

Anyone out there have some time to give him a few lessons and maybe help him out through a match. He dosen't have any gear, but wants to try. PM me if you know anyone.

Thanks!

A great starting point would be the the Northwest Section website, which has info on the six affiliated clubs in the Puget Sound area, along with full contact information...

It is the guy I met at the Targeting Education match? He was interviewing with Boeing when I was back there.

If there is anything I can do to help him get plugged in around here, let me know!

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...

I think Matt is talking about somebody different. BUT I just recived an offer from Boeing and I am going to need to get plugged in. Who is the gunsmith everyone uses out there? I may be moving sooner than later. The still haven't confirmed exactly which plant I would be working at, but for sure Seattle.

KennyA

A52850

I looks like I am going to be working somewhere near Tukwila, WA. How is the area and are there any clubs near by?

KennyA

Relative to Tukwila...Renton Practical Shooters is just a stone's throw away. Puyallup is really close....Marysville is about a 40 minute drive. Depending on when you get there...the Area 1 Championship is being held at Puyallup (August 10-12)

Looking forward to shooting with another BE member in the section! :cheers:

Edited by SteveZ