Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone have a 1920 semi auto for sale......

Pin Shooter

Hi all,

Just shot my first action match at the Bianchi Cup, and am completely sold on the whole deal. Now I need a better gun ...."of course that is the reason that I must have missed those 3 plates" .......

So if anyone has an open semi auto that is collecting dust in the safe, and you were thinking about selling it, then please PM me and we will try to work something out.....which of course means that I might want to buy your gun.

Thanks

Mark :cheers:

Edited by Pin Shooter

Hi all,

Just shot my first action match at the Bianchi Cup, and am completely sold on the whole deal. Now I need a better gun ...."of course that is the reason that I must have missed those 3 plates" .......

So if anyone has an open semi auto that is collecting dust in the safe, and you were thinking about selling it, then please PM me and we will try to work something out.....which of course means that I might want to buy your gun.

Thanks

Mark :cheers:

I have one you can have for $4000 US ...... <_<:lol::P

Edited by 8shooter

PM sent

Kevin what have I said about helping Mark out...... First year at Bianchi and he beat me, don't give him anymore help or Bruce will have to keep looking over his shoulder at the score board.

There was a really nice Nowlin built by John Sr. a month or two ago. That would have been perfect!

I happy to hear that you're sold.

BTW - there is a local match in Brookston, IN on 6/23. I hope to be there, but it is looking like work might get in the way. www.wvrpc.org

There was a really nice Nowlin built by John Sr. a month or two ago. That would have been perfect!

I happy to hear that you're sold.

BTW - there is a local match in Brookston, IN on 6/23. I hope to be there, but it is looking like work might get in the way. www.wvrpc.org

BigDave,

This was the first time ever I was able to beat Mark to a deal, so I was lucky enough to snap that one up before he had a chance, hence my dig at offering it to him at a slightly inflated price.

By the way SRTDriver, I was able to put a few rounds through it prior to it heading off with Randy, I was most impressed. Thanks and I can't wait to actually get it home. Paperwork ....paperwork. :angry2:

Edited by 8shooter