Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I’m Going To Sue!

Last night I finally had time to sit down and really peruse Steve’s new book. Imagine my surprise and chagrin when I came upon the Common Mistakes chapter only to find that he had obviously written it around me. :blink: The similarities are simply too numerous to be coincidental. I have publicly demonstrated my mastery of nearly all these counterproductive practices at one time or another so there is no doubt that he used me as a role model without my expressed written and notarized permission. Specifically, mistakes 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 25, 30, 32, 34, 37, 39, 41, 45, 47, 48, 50 and my all time favorite 22 are faults that I have perfected.

This illicit use of my indescribable skill set to sell books is despicable. :o Sure he claims to use these examples to help others avoid these pot holes and learn faster and easier than those of us who discovered them for ourselves. However, we know that he is really using this as a means to continue his lavish life style of the rich and famous. Gas for that 160 foot long yacht is expensive these days.

I have no other option but to turn this matter over to my legal firm of Dilly, Dally, Doolittle and Stall. This crack team of sleaze balls barristers will be pounding on Mr. Anderson’s door very soon. We’ll tie him up with frivolous legal proceedings until he no longer has the time to pen any more of these unauthorized biographies.

In the mean time, I will be reading his book from cover to cover and incorporating the lessons and drills into my practice sessions. Now if I can just stop waiting to see the front sight drop back down after the second shot on a target… :):):)

Edited by XD Niner

Shouldn't this go in the Humor Forum...? :lol::lol:

Poor Steve. Apparently it's NOT going to be 'all about the shooting' once DDD&S grabs hold. :P

Funny thing, I was just yesterday thinking of buying the book... :rolleyes: