Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pelican Cup

gusshuman

Al,

Ruthie forgot the monkey. I guess she'll give it out next year.

George Mowbray won it with a 1912- 158x. Pat Prudome was second with a 1912-128x. I was third with an 1898- 158x. I missed a plate at 10 yards when a bullet fragment popped me in the nose right as I was going to break the shot. Then I blew out on the mover with a 468. I did manage to clean the barricade and practical. The practical was a new record, for the time being, with 39x's.

Leroy had a real bad time on the plates. He missed two at 10 yards and then a mag didn't fully seat. I believe that he wound up missing 14.

Other than the shooting we had a great time as usual. I ate mud bugs every night and even Leroy gave them a shot. It was good to spend time with Gary and Louis, aka El Gringo. The range proved to be the one that all others are judged against. I'm talking locking plates with pnuematic reset and the works.

I have primers for you. I'll see ya on the 6th.

Kevin

Edited by Action Pistolero

Kevin,

Don't you love those decent plates rack.

Glad to see you are still keeping up the fine tradition of the 470Club from the worlds. I know lots of similar efforts in the last few months have come my way.

See in Columbia. 2 weeks till we fly out.

Edited by gm iprod

Richard,

Yea, I'm still a member of the 470 club. I feel that this time though things were a little out of my hands. If it had happened just after I fired a shot it wouldn't have caused the problem that it did.

2 weeks away? How time flies. I finally ordered your bullets today. Boy, did they go up. I just got a new price list and they went up another 8% on top of that. Primers have been the real problem for us. Midsouth called me on Friday and said they finally got some in . I immediatley snatched up 9 cases. If you need some I still have 2 extra cases. I should have enough to last the rest of the year.

It looks like Leroy and I will be shooting the Michigan match. Any chance that you all will make it?

Let me know on the primers when you can. I'm sure they won't last long.

Kevin