Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bianchi Cup glove

Bill Schwab

Michaels of Oregon (Uncle Mikes) has a set of shooting gloves that work perfectly for that.  The fingers are open ended and the middle finger is covered a bit longer to cushion it from the trigger guard.  They are also padded in key spots so they can be used for the really heavy-kicking magnums.

I assume you're shooting in Open Class, since you can't touch the barricade when shooting a stock gun.  You'll want both gloves after you learn to switch hands for the opposite sides of the barricade.  That makes for much more accurate shooting after you get it down.  You'll have to get in some practice with your draws after going that route, because they do change the way the gun feels in your hand considerably, but you'll really like them once you get used to them.  The records were set by people using them, so there must be something to using them!

Hey Bill, I've got a pair of the Uncle Mike's gloves sized large that I'm not using. I'd send 'em to you for, say, $12.50?

Let me know, threehundredpoundgorilla@NO_SPAM_yahoo.com... just remove the no spam part.