Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vv N350-- Thoughts?

dfwmiket

I've found N350 to be BY FAR the most consistent of the powders I've tried. I've never had any issues with temperature or altitude... I can't say the same about 4756 or 7625.

Good luck!

:D

edited to add: I've traveled all over the country with N350 and never had much variance. FWIW

Edited by Sharyn

I've found N350 to be BY FAR the most consistent of the powders I've tried. I've never had any issues with temperature or altitude... I can't say the same about 4756 or 7625.

Good luck!

edited to add: I've traveled all over the country with N350 and never had much variance. FWIW

Thanks Sharyn, and I must say, I really like the recoil characteristics of this powder (in my pistol) as well over the other powders I have tried.

So, it gives me confidence knowing when I load to 210 PF they'll work fine all over the country.... :goof:

• 1 month later...

Good luck!

+1

I normally use N350 behind a Zero 125 grain jhp and haven't seen any changes in velocity from 20-90 degrees, but, I keep some 4756 around for when I'm running low on N350, and it seems a little temperature sensitive, and every time I change lot numbers, I have to change my load.