Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can't Reload

I just took a hammer to my Pro1000. Don't know if I messed up my dies or not. Right now I don't care......I just had to get away from it.

Can't afford anything else, but I don't care. Atleast I don't have to try, and work with that thing anymore. I messed with it, and replaced parts for the last 2-weeks. I'm done.

Good luck to the rest of you Lee guys.

Stupid me. I have some major matches coming up soon too. Oh well :angry:

Thanks for letting me vent.

aw he!!, no one should ever be that frustrated.

all I can say is try hard to remember that frustration

and use it to hold to the resolve to get something better.

when you get your new reloader, you will have a very special target !

miranda

I just took a hammer to my Pro1000.

Well Bill,

I know just how you feel. I finally got frustrated enough to go buy a 550. Eighteen months later my wife and son bought me a 650 for my birthday. I have them set up for different calibers and wonder why it took me so long to "go blue"

good luck to you.

OBTW, I am using my Lee dies in my Dillon, especially the sizing die. Maybe you didn't hit them too hard.

dj

Yep!! Been there, almost did that.

Bought a Dillion 550 several month ago and WOW!! what a differance. With the lee I could only get about 85 out of a 100 good rounds, primers upside down, sideways, or none at all. In the end to make the load master work I had to disable the auto shell feeder and do it by hand, as well as, indexing by hand.

With the dillion I now achieve about 498 out of 500 good rounds. Lee's dies are the only thing really worth keeping expecially the factory crimp die. I did not like the taper Dillion used on the crimp die as it would not size all the way down to fix those Glock bulges on 40 S&W's

MDA