Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hidden Steel

WFisher

Shot my 4th local match last night. I'm new at this game and was reading Brian's book and realized he was right about how I was shooting steel. I had been shooting, front sight would lift, then I wait for the DING and watch the target start to fall, then shift eyes to the next target. So, last night I said I'm calling my shots and moving on. Towards the end of the first stage I shoot (2) paper through a window port and (3)steel. Paper on left, (3)steel in center and other paper on right of steel. I engage left to right through port I remember shooting the next steel each time before hearing the DING of the hit and had even dropped my mag to reload for the next port before hearing the last DING. I finish the stage and am picking up my magazines and hear them calling out shots and hear (1 MIKE) I thought BULLSHIT.. I step around the wall to see what they are talking about and there stands the middle Popper tall and proud. I'm thinking I Know I hit that damn thing about that time some one picked up the Popper in front of that one :wacko: .

Lesson learned don't just look at the stage from the ports and boxes walk my lazy ass back to the targets and look around. And on a good note I did call my shots on the Poppers I saw :D

Each match has been great fun and I learn something new at each one, got to love it!!

William