Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Be Forum Get Together

Ian,

Glad to see you're gonna make it back this year. The BBQ might be a good time for the get-together you mentioned. Kevin & I will be there, and I think you've yet to meet our new sidekick, Leroy, who's on here as well. He should be there too, unless something major comes up.

See ya there!! :D

Alan~^~

Well it looks like we've got enough for a poker school. Yeah! Had to come back; for a couple of reasons. When you bleat long and loud about a stupid rule change, and you finally get it changed, the least you can do is put your money where your mouth is. I should bring a jar of my own 'shine for you boys but i'm sure your border patrol would not be well pleased. If there is a beer in the offing i'm sure the few of the kiwis will join us.

Really looking forward to catching up with y'all.

Coatesy

PS: Is this a Kiwi, Virginia party?

Well it looks like we've got enough for a poker school. Yeah! Had to come back; for a couple of reasons. When you bleat long and loud about a stupid rule change, and you finally get it changed, the least you can do is put your money where your mouth is. I should bring a jar of my own 'shine for you boys but i'm sure your border patrol would not be well pleased. If there is a beer in the offing i'm sure the few of the kiwis will join us.

Really looking forward to catching up with y'all.

Coatesy

PS: Is this a Kiwi, Virginia party?

Fly to Mexico or Canada....the borders are wide open from there! :ph34r:

How is Lynn Cameron doing? Please give her our best.

MJ

VIRGINIA = Kevin A., Alan S., Leroy S., Travis H., Martin J., Don S., Jon S., Zach T., Jeff R., Greg D., Jim T.

VIRGINIA ANNEX aka W.VA = Al F.

Actually if you look at a VA MAP circ 1790 if may even include Columbia! :lol:

Edited by Allgoodhits

Poker school?!? I was in the military with a guy that said he was a "Math Tutor", explaining why he disappeared every Thursday night. When I asked what that involved, he said he was teaching optimists not to draw to an inside straight!!!

Looks like there are enough of us from here to make up a football (American style) team and have one left over for a coach! But most of us are a bit old for that game!! :rolleyes:

See ya'!

Alan~^~

high guys we pipers will be there all shooting regards to all the maui clan karl anne warren and tiffany

Karl,

It will great seeing all of you.

Also, I have a good friend who has a son studying in Brisbane, AU. The kid (21-22 yr old) is a good safe shooter. I can't imagine he will not make a trip to NZ while he is there. Any chance he may be able to meet with any of you? If not, do you kow anyone near Brisbane?

Take care and please give our best to Lynn Cameron. John and Lynn Cameron are not to be forgotten.

Martin

if he comes to NZ he can give me a ring, no probs, we dont get through to aus very often.ill give lynn the message from you, we see her regulary. good to here from you martin will catch up soon karl

• 2 weeks later...