Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mason-dixon 3 Gun

I don't usually post here, but just wanted to add to the discussion that just b/c I don't post doesn't mean that I'm not interested in 3 Gun matches. It means I don't like to post on forums, as someone else almost always has already expressed the same opinions that I have. That being said, I was just disappointed that the match was cancelled. I shot it last year and had a great time, I look forward to shooting it next year.

For those of you in the DC area, there's 2 matches within 2 hours drive that are held every month. Black Creek 3 gun in Richmond VA http://bc3g.ath.cx/, and St. Charles 3 gun in Waldorf Md http://www.stcharlessc.com/ . The St. Charles match has been excellent every time I've gone there, and the next match is currently scheduled for May 13. We were trying to keep an indoor 3 gun match going at Shooters Paradise in Woodbridge VA but that facility has burned down.

We were trying to keep an indoor 3 gun match going at Shooters Paradise in Woodbridge VA but that facility has burned down.

Just to add: Yes, fire destroyed the range last month. Yes, this is the range/store that Phil once owned. The new owners have announced that they will rebuild and reopen the range & store in 5 to 7 months. Until then, the Shooters website & forum have a lot of info on 3gunning in this area and are up & running at:

www.shootersparadise.com

Shooters Paradise

Regards,

D.

Sorry, We offered 4, possibly more but definately 4 experianced stage designer/builder/3-gun shooter types to help on Friday and the balance of us to help to any level required on Saturday. You want to call it bending or what ever, that is fine by me.

We did speak amongst ourselves. but only, so far as I know did one of us speak with you all.

After the fiasco last year, we figured we could be of assistance. Instead we are labeled as sneak-ins and other childish names while our offer of help is denigrated.

After our very negative experiance last year, we still decided to so all we could to include your match in our schedule and to attend if at all possible.

The displayed attiude towards us is unwarranted.

Jim, speaking only for myself and not the rest of us, Norman