Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sti 9mm Magazine Width( Help!)

daddyzerx

I have 5 STI mag tubes that i need to tune, 4 140, 1 170. I need to know what width to tune it the top lips to. The measurements used to be on stiguns.com, but i can't find it there. I have already been told by azone41 to get grams 1pc follower and springs. i have more mag problems than anyone ever i think.

any help would be great....1st post on here so may jump around...thanks

• 2 weeks later...

anybody know someone/ some business who does mag tuning? i was spoilled by dawson precision, they tuned a bunch of mags for me when i purchased a pair of pistols from them in the past. recently i tried talking to a rep about getting some new magazines tuned and numbered (engraved) by their shop and was told that they sadly no longer provide magazine tuning services. i believe the only way to get tuned mags from them is to buy the mags, tell them to tune and number them at the time of your gun purchase. any suggestions for quick reliable magazine tuners?

Word is that Grams isn't tuning customer supplied mags anymore, you buy them complete from him if you want them. Call him to be sure, but a couple people have told me that he didn't offer the service anymore due to a tremendous backlog of work he already has that needs to be done before taking on more.

For fast service and quality work talk to Benny Hill at Triangle Shooting Sports.