Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brian Vs Dillon Precision Press Purchase

Cuz

I like your idea........however, instead of using .45 for the calculations, I think I will use new purses or new pairs of shoes........it will make much more cents!!!!! :rolleyes:

But by all means, don't take them for a fool, they know that all guns look alike, but they can count. It's when they look into the closet and see that the "big gun" had babies...again!

It's a cat and mouse game 4 sure. But that's ok as long as I get to have it my way.

It's great being retired....Big Brown drops off my packages midday and I have them all hidden before she gets home from work. Gosh I hope she dosen't call in sick next week :blink:

How many boxes does it take to ship a 650?

Its a false economy. Sure, the ammo is cheaper on a per round basis. But, since the ammo is cheaper, you'll shoot more of it - and your ammo budget doesn't get any smaller, typically (if anything, it gets larger... ;) )....

This is analogous to her discovering a discount shoe store that has the same shoes as the department store. She still spends $200 on shoes, but comes back for 4 pairs instead of 2.... ;)

ETA - actually, she comes back with 5 after spending $250 because "they were on sale!" :lol:

Edited by XRe

When I got into reloading, my first setup came from Brian and my most recent (650) came from Brian. Besides the slight dollar savings on an order, the great help/resource available to select the right components, and the fact Brain is a great guy you can trust, there is another reason to "Buy Brian". The forums mentioned earlier have saved me money/time/frustration in many areas other than just reloading. I suspect many others could say the same thing. I'll always be a loyal Brian customer/supporter simply because of the value I get from the forums. Without Brian's web site, I would have spent more money, more time, and experienced more frustration. Heck, who needs a coffee shop when we have the Enos Forums.

• 4 weeks later...
Its a false economy. Sure, the ammo is cheaper on a per round basis. But, since the ammo is cheaper, you'll shoot more of it - and your ammo budget doesn't get any smaller, typically (if anything, it gets larger... ;) )....

This is analogous to her discovering a discount shoe store that has the same shoes as the department store. She still spends $200 on shoes, but comes back for 4 pairs instead of 2.... ;)

ETA - actually, she comes back with 5 after spending $250 because "they were on sale!" :lol:

+5

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.