Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jp Rifles Service

smokshwn

I sent a gas block to have a new tube installed and hadn't heard any news so I gave John a call. My only question was to see when I could expect it. John took a walk to the shop and came back telling me it had been down the line a ways waiting its turn, I started to reply ok when he said "but it's a ten minute job so I just moved it up the line and we'll get it done today".

John went on to explain that they were pretty busy with orders but there was no sense in me waiting for a gas tube install.

Now I am sure I haven't spent near enough money to be on JP's radar but I was treated like a king.

Thanks John :D

He and Jake Kempton shoot at my local club. They're great to talk to, very down to earth. It was my first season last year and they both answered a lot of questions and helped me out. Not to mention the service from JP enterprises.

My experience with them was far above my expectations. I was looking for an oddball compensator for my HK clone for Tactical. They don't catalogue one for general sales, but Dave Cammack at the shop remembered one in a parts bin somewhere or something and shipped it out. It is a quality piece and the service I received was top notch.

When the time comes for an AR I'm getting mine there, as well as my 1100 when the time comes.

(For this year I'm just shooting what I have to see if this "sport" becomes something I'm willing to throw money at.)

(For this year I'm just shooting what I have to see if this "sport" becomes something I'm willing to throw money at.)

Now I don't care who you are that's funny......you should see the melted credit cards I leave in my wake :D

Now I don't care who you are that's funny......you should see the melted credit cards I leave in my wake :D

Y'all don't know the half of it...my husband's credit cards have been shredded. He may never get a new one.

But I am the first to whine when I want a new gun. Go figure... :rolleyes:

Nanci

Almost twenty years and way too many 10's of thousands of dollars later and I am STILL throwing money at this sport and downrange in huge wads. Ya' just gotta' love it, ya' really do, I know I do ;-)

BTW, John Paul has consistently treated me like I am spending the entire US Mint with him and yet I am only a drop in his business bucket. He has called me personally several times about little details on various projects I have had them build up for me. I cannot count the times on one hand that little parts have arrived no charge along with a high quality JP Rifles T-Shir,/Hatt, or two included to boot. John Paul and all the staff at JP Rifles are a total class act and they have made a customer for life as far as I am concerned. I cannot recommend them enough.

BTW, Benny's customer service is not too shabby either!

Handed Benny a lower with a trashed JP trigger group at the 05 USMG in Vegas and he re-built it and shipped it back to me within 5 days of leaving Las Vegas (that included 3 days of drive time and a day of shipping time back to me!). That's what I call customer service :-)