Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arrendondo Speedloader Chute

fastshooter03

Does anyone else make a speedloader chute that's currently available?

I designed and made my own a week before the '06 DPMS Tri-Gun which worked good for me and was thinking about making some additional pieces with a more standardized attachment. I've got mine set screwed to the trigger guard!? Mine is slightly different in a way I think everyone would want but I won't release the info quite yet.

I've also been looking for the UK stainless high cap tubes and can't seem to find them on the Net. Do they have a website that you can buy them off of? I'm surprised I haven't heard of somebody here in the US making them?

Fastshooter03

Holy crap! $400 for 3 tubes! Wow, maybe I should revisit my plans to make some. I had deemed it too costly at the time, but I didn't know how much it'd be to buy.

Yeah, I should've been more descriptive about "tubes". I remember now that the UK also has pistol tubes. Sorry for any confusion.

Chris, I'll PM you a picture and description this Afternoon.

There is a problem with attaching the chute to the triggerguard in the obvious best location(middle). It houses the hammer spring and follower. I found out the "cut and notice something odd" way. If I tighten the set screws down too hard, it won't release the hammer. That's why I was thinking of relocating the attachment point to the trigger housing pins like the speedloader bracket. I'll have to look at it again and see if there's enough meat to put a bolt through the triggerguard in a different location.

Fastshooter03