Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Namibia Ipsc Level 3

After some twisting of my rubber arm, subtle and not so subtle hint from higher up the IPSC hierarchy, we are looking at hosting the first ever Namibian Level III IPSC match. To make it a bit more attractive to come and visit our paradise, the idea is to "sell" the shoot as a package with a tour through the country (e.g. Etosha National Park, Waterberg, Swakopmund and various other town, nature areas, lodges, farms, boatcruises, etc) lasting for say ± 1 week with maybe a smaller shoot to round it off.

Accommodation will be included as will most meals, safe firearm storage, etc, etc, etc

How many of you would be interested to come to a Level III in Namibia? As package/holiday deal or just for the shoot? Hunting opportunitieswill also be available.

When: 19/20 May 2007

9 Stages, 170 rounds

We'll keep the webpage updated: Namibia Practical Shooting Ass.

post-4086-1169797921.jpg

Let me know if you want to drop by.

Edited by Dead Buff

You gonna have a real job slurpy boy? O don't think home brewing for personal consumption counts!

Naw, not a real job, something where I'll be unimportant and overpaid. I'm gonna be a State Trooper.

hahahaha

Seriously, I'm opening a chicken and ribs place with take out beer here in the Summit. I hope to sign the lease Monday or Tuesday. I want to open mid to late April.