Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oklahoma City 3-gun

We will be shooting 5 stages of International Multigun Rules 3-gun and a Man-on-Man shotgun side match as well. It will be a hoot. Sign up after 9:00am and we shoot at 10:00. I would expect 100 Pistol, 100 Rifle, 50 Birdshot and 20 Slugs. The USSA guys should be there and I am hoping some of the Texas guys might make it up.. Mell might even wear his skirt and high heels!! :unsure:

See you there.

PM me or "No.343" if you have any questions..

Mike

You know its funny how innocent circumstances can jump up and bite you in the ARS!!

I was actually scheduled to be off that day, on a paid day off, and I traded it to a coworker so he could be with family that weekend. Now, because of department policy I would be in deep crap if I called in sick on that particular day. Oh well!!!!!

Trapr

Fellers,

I am all about shootin', but there is almost no way to get to the range without ice skates.. Not to mention that we are expected to get some measurable snow this weekend.. For safeties sake of all our 3-gun friends I think we will need to cancel this weekends match.

Mike

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Must shoot something. Can't we bring some gas and melt all the ice? Or mabey bring a case of beer, feed it to Mel and let him piss all the ice away? If you do put the match on I will volenteer to help set up. You know it's been over 2 months since I shot a 3-gun match and I'm getting lonely. You know if you do put a match on at least three of us will be there.

I'm just not sure we can get into the range area. Have you been up Hiawasee yet since the ice storm? They are saying 5-8 inches of Snow starting Friday night..

BTW, Mell is ugly enough to melt the snow by looking at it, no need for public urination!! :D