Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Your 3gungear Pics Please

OPENB

I'm waiting on a Remington 1100 Comp Master, which comes with the 3gungear 7rd side saddle. When I was at Remington armorer's school, they passed one around, and I was impressed with the quality. I was at the 3gungear website, and it is being redone, so there are not too many pics up. I was hoping you guys could post some pics of some of the other 3gungear shotgun products. I think I want to add the 2 shell slide lock for the right side. What other pieces should I get? Do they make shell holders that attach to the forearm of the shotgun? Seems like a good place to hang shells. Any pics of any brand of 3 gun gear and where it can be gotten would be appreciated.

Check Chuck www.shootersconnection.com he has all in stock, Shell Holders

I'm waiting on a Remington 1100 Comp Master, which comes with the 3gungear 7rd side saddle. When I was at Remington armorer's school, they passed one around, and I was impressed with the quality. I was at the 3gungear website, and it is being redone, so there are not too many pics up. I was hoping you guys could post some pics of some of the other 3gungear shotgun products. I think I want to add the 2 shell slide lock for the right side. What other pieces should I get? Do they make shell holders that attach to the forearm of the shotgun? Seems like a good place to hang shells. Any pics of any brand of 3 gun gear and where it can be gotten would be appreciated.
Edited by superfly

• 2 weeks later...
Chuck has Mark Otto's side saddle and 2 shell slide lock on his site. Thanks for the tip. Anyone else have a pic? I wanted to see the stuff that goes on the handguard the most.

Here's a 2x4 on a Remmy 1100 CM

3gopen.jpg

And here's a 2x2 on a Benelli M2

3gtactical.jpg

Hope that helps.

Edited by norbs007

Thanks a bunch! The only problem I see is I'm left handed, and with the shells on the right side, I don't have much forearm to grab onto. I did get the 2 shell slide lock from Dillon, so with 9 in the gun, plus 9 outside, and and 2 Choate 6 shell racks and a 25 shell belt, I'm in good shape. Thanks for taking the time.