Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mile-Hi Showdown

j1b

Okay Daddy-E see if you remember this.

We we're at the Mile High Showdown in CO and it was a great match. TGO and I had driven up w/ the trailer from AZ and were camped out at the range.

One evening BE, Kippi, Myself and Jay Christy all decided to hit Tommyknockers for an evening of pool and beer. It was fourth of July weekend.

So we're carrying on having a good time when Jay comes out with a sheepish grin on his face. He walks over to us to re-late a story "So I was in taking a leak when I noticed a funny noise in the stall. I Lean back a bit and see a hand reaching at the top of the stall. My eyebrow peaks up a bit - is that a female hand?" He finishes his business to look under the stall and sure enough there are two sets of feet pointing the same way.

We were all laughing our butts off. When the girl came out she was wearing a Red White and Blue shirt - and everyone in the bar had pretty much heard by now.

It was just funny - I went up to the girl and said "I just have one question for you . . . why would you pick the mens room? Surely the womens is a hell of a lot cleaner" She had no reply.

JB

• 2 weeks later...

I loved it when the Showdown was held in Idaho Springs!  All the shooters pretty much hung out downtown every night.  And the fireworks were great!  They have it in (Saudi) Aurora now, out on the north side of Denver.   It's going to be June 29th and 30th this year, nice time to be in Colorado!  

Ya'll Come!   -Sam