Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Found 625-4

xuxupecheur

I found today the above gun with a 5 in. barrel. Just what the doctor recommended for USPSA! It is in very good used shape, it has been fired, nice and tight, extra set of wooden grips, original box and 20 clips for $425. Could not resist; however, I'll be a couple more weeks before get permits to purchase two more handguns.

Any comments on the -4? Things to look for?

I own a 4in 625-3 which came with floating hand. Did that change with the -4s?

Anything else?

Cheers,

Julio

Julio, that 625-4 should be just the ticket! My 625-4 has been excellent from day one--it's my back-up gun now, but someday when my primary match revolver gets tired, I'll make the 625-4 my primary. The floating hand and tight chamber problems disappeared early in the -3 series, so no worries there.

$425--nice deal, bro!

See!!!!

I keep telling you guys that you can get a 625 for less than your right arm !!!!! <_<

No really, I have yet to give $450 for any S&W of any caliber, model........oops forgot about the new unfired 646......I gave a little over 5 benfranklins for it. :)

If you just get out and beat the bushes a good price can be found, just be patient.

And yes I did have a 610.......got it for $450......it went away for a 625 and a 25 for 400 more. :D

AND YES I'M CHEAP !!!!! :ph34r:

Hopalong

XUXU,

I don't know about the Fiber Optic front sight as I don't use them......even went so far as JB welding up the one on my Limited gun so I could shoot it. BUT..........

I use a .360 all black millet and the Factory pinned front sight, If that helps you any.

One day I may have to use one of them things (when my arms are not long enough) until then I'll dance with the one that brought me. ;)

Hopalong