Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ironequalizer

IronEqualizer

7-11-07

Dry Fired 1hr. 1 – 1hr session.

Another good quality session today working plate drills. I like the plate drills for the refinement in sight picture that they require. I kept everything fairly smooth today and the only missed grips on the draw were either because of being tense or going for all out speed. When I just think smooth and focus on just drawing the gun with the correct movements everything works out so much better. Smooth is fast and fast is economy of motion. I finished with about 20mins of multiple pouch reloads and this is an area that needs more attention. The problem with this is not just the reloading task itself but getting the proper grip on the new mag. I played around with a few different angles with the second pouch today and am still not happy. I think I may try going straight up and down with it. The 3rd pouch is for the most part straight and I do not have as much problem with it. Thinking about it, it seems that the base pad is not hitting the palm of my hand when I pull the fresh mag out, so I am basically just grabbing the mag with my fingers. A steeper angle more upright with the mag should cure this. I have thought about stopping writing in my range diary on several occasions but times like this when I figure out something that was wrong from the practice session by analyzing the session makes these entries worth it.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7-12-07

Live Fired 200rnds. 1 – 200rnd session.

Practiced shooting on the move, a few barricade drills and general practice on the large plates. Shooting on the move I still need to get lower and stay on the sights. Sometimes I am still trying to break the shot when I see the sights bouncing toward the target. I need to wait on the proper sight picture or slow down. The big issue today was the start position we were doing. Starting heels touching the line or toes it does not matter I have a bad habit of stepping back to take off or rocking back on my heels. I am going to work on this in dry fire to train it out. I knew what I should be doing and how I was supposed to do it but every time the buzzer went off I could not force myself to not rock or step back. I would leave the line running to the next position cussing because I knew I had screwed up. That is not the way to shoot well. I did a few drills from the bianchi barricade just transferring from side to side. I focused on keeping the gun level and not following the sights across the barricade, but instead locating the next target with my eyes and presenting to it as if the barricade were not there. One interesting thing that happened today was that I noticed how my buddy while firing has his elbows more straight down than I do. My elbows pretty much run at a 45 degree angle. I mentioned it to him that I had never really noticed that. He explained the reasons behind keeping your elbows down and it makes sense but what really bothered me about it afterwards was the fact that I did not remain receptive to it. I have told myself to continue to improve to not discount any untried idea. My buddy is a good shooter so I know it works. I will continue to try and remain open to new ideas because without that openness I know I would not be where I am. I have felt lately like I have not been improving much the past few months as I have not had very good match performances. I have had some good stages but overall I have not been very consistent. After today though, I can see that I have improved. I have learned a lot of little things that will add up. Practicing the start position and training out the bad habit will improve my performance. Knowing what to look for and how to go across a barricade will improve my performance. It will all come together eventually. I WILL keep at it.

7-13-07

Live Fired 150rnds. 1 – 150rnd session.

Worked on stand and shoot accuracy on the array of large plates. Accuracy is the wrong word, I worked on visual patience. I am sick of not getting my hits on all my targets. There is no reason for misses. The question is how do you train in visual patience? How do you force yourself not to pull the trigger unless you KNOW you will hit the target? I can go slow and know I will hit every shot. At speed or speeding up I assume my attention is just not where it needs to be. Whether that is on trigger control, the sights, finding the center of the target or whatever I am not focusing on the right things at the right moment for every shot. How can I have a miss on an open 10yd target? I was not looking for the sights, and my focus was on speed at the moment. I think I am going to get BE SMOOTH and WATCH THE SIGHTS LIFT tattooed on the back of my hand. Why rush any shot? When the string is over if I have shot with a smooth fluid pace and watched the sights lift the time will be fast and the hits will all be there. I have to train myself to quit trying to be fast and start focusing on being smooth and accurate.

We worked on some turning draws for a while just trying to really get me to snap my head around to that first target. I finished the session with a couple of runs strong/weak hand.

Next live fire…..I want to start out slowly bang……bang……bang……bang on the plates, then go to a bang….bang….bang….bang, then to a bang..bang..bang, bang, to a bang, bang, bang, bang until I start missing then pull back to where my hits are. I always train trying to get faster, not smoother. I always start at 100%. I don’t REALLY know where my comfort zone is. It’s time to iron out the wrinkles and smooth this thing out. Knowing what to work on is half the battle.

7-14-07

Live Fired.

Match. Tri States Gun Club.

Classifier match.

edited to add

I had 3 failures to extract today. I had changed from the original extractor to an after market extractor about a month ago. I have had zero problems until today. That just friggin sux. I had installed the extractor and adjusted the amount of tension but I was not familiar enough with this to know to look for how close it holds the case to the breech face. There is a noticeable difference between the new one and the original one. The new one holds the case too far away from the breech face and I assume I have just been lucky so far. So I had a few stages that would have been a lot better but I did learn something about my weapon. I also still did not shoot totally under control today the way I wanted. I rushed several stages and was not smooth. According to the classifier calculator I should still obtain my B card at the next update. I know that A lies somewhere in being smooth. I HAVE to, and WILL find it.

Edited by IronEqualizer

7-16-07

Dry Fired 15mins. 1 – 15min session.

Worked nothing but draws. Did all draws at about 80% speed and concentrated on being smooth, getting my hand as high as possible up on the beavertail, and getting my off hand on the gun perfectly every time. The funny thing is these felt faster and better than when I try to smoke a draw as fast as possible. I know smooth is fast but I could actually tell the difference this time.

Live Fired 350rnds. 1 – 350rnd session.

Re-installed the factory extractor and opened up the rear sight notch a little more. Aftec extractor ordered and original will become back up.

I started out at about 70-75% speed and went across the plates just making sure to get my hits every shot. I did this for several runs then went to two per plate and just watched the gun. I wanted to really see what the gun was doing. I shot various plates at various distances and varied the number of rounds per plate. I also ran a few bill drills just watching the sights. I threw about the same amount of misses at speed today that I normally do. On one particularly drill I know I was already looking and moving to the next plate before I had broken the shot on the one I was on. On another drill, several times I broke shots early before the gun got to the plate. My eyes were there but the gun had not caught up. I do not know how to cure this. This is just not having the visual patience to wait on what I need to see to make the shot. I think I may try to really zone in on a spot on each target and feel my eyes pull back to the front sight the way I do when shooting the rack. I don’t know. I would like to get it in my head that if it’s not an A then it’s a miss. After all that IS what I am aiming for. What I do know is making every shot count will take me to the next level.

Adjusted the overtravel from none to a slight overtravel.

7-17-07

Dry Fired 15mins. 1 - 15min session.

Worked on draws and reloads.

Live Fired 250rnds. 1 - 200rnd session, 1 – 50rnd session.

General practice session today. I started out slow getting all my hits and watching the sights. This is what I need to do. Just shoot. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in technique that I forget to just shoot. I have come to the conclusion that there is no perfect technique, there are only different techniques. Why focus on something that is inconsequential? Doing so only takes you away from the task at hand, and that is hitting the target every time. So just shoot. Know all the different ways, and proper ways of doing things but don’t dwell on which foot to enter with or which weight spring to use, or whatever. I have wasted a lot of time on just these things. Why does it matter? Just shoot. Watching the super squad there are a dozen different techniques and stage breakdowns but they all still shoot within a few tenths of each other. If I can watch the sights rise and call every shot on every target then eventually this will become easier and easier and faster and faster. Just focus on getting better at shooting. When a problem area arises or there is some particular or new to me technique that really needs work then it should be obvious. Like I know my one handed shooting needs lots of work. I know I need to stop rushing, be smooth and maintain visual patience at all times and make every shot by having a proper sight picture, a proper trigger pull, and proper follow through. I want to stay in control of every shot. Missing is easy. I don’t think I need to practice that anymore.

2nd session I did a little group shooting to verify sight alignment from previous sessions sight adjustments.

7-18-07

I wanted the focus of this session to be on just being smooth. What I noticed today was a big discovery for me. I have always dry fired on full size targets with a 3X9 card on the upper and lower A zone to reduce the scoring area. Not until today did I realize that I have yet to be totally honest with myself. Even though I have reduced the scoring area I have still been using the entire A zone as acceptable. I think this has been detrimental to me when it comes to live fire. The more refined dry fire is the better live fire will be when a little bit of slop is introduced. Focusing on being smooth I also noticed I have a bad tendency to really yank the first shot. After that the sights move very little when pressing the trigger. I also introduced make up shots to my dry fire routine today. If I call it bad or did not call it at all then an extra shot will be fired. I want this to become instinctive.

Live Fired 250rnds. 1 – 250rnd session.

Today I started out at a slower pace but did not force myself to stay in control. I ended up right back at full speed. I watched the sights more today but still did not achieve what I wanted to. I think the next few sessions I will work on Anderson’s plate drills in live fire. The plate rack will force me to slow down and I made quite a bit of progress on it back when I used it regularly. I also noticed today or have known already that my weak hand is not cammed as far forward as I would like. I consciously cammed my weak hand more forward today and really extended the weak hand thumb toward the target more forcefully or deliberately and saw a noticeable difference in recoil control. The gun returned to the same point of aim so quickly and precisely, I stacked 6 rounds on top of each shooting pairs in rapid succession. I wonder if this is one of the things I subconsciously do when I am being more aggressive. I definitely want to experiment with this some more and get the feeling for it.

7-19-07

Worked on a few draws then ran 6-reload-6 for the remainder of the session alternating reloads from the first 3 mag pouches. I was still concentrating on being smooth and honestly seeing all A hits and making up any shot I did not call a perfect A. I have done this drill thousands of times over the past year and doing it this way feels slow and fast all at the same time. Why is smooth fast? On my draw, when I slow it down and just focus on being smooth it feels so much slower but it is not. The difference is that being smooth there is no explosive speed and muscles tightening up, it is just a relaxed smooth draw. The explosive speed usually comes with re-adjusting my grip or having to scoot the gun over a bit because the sights are not where they need to be or the gun comes to such a sudden halt that the sights bounce around. Smoothing it out the grip is right from the start and the sights appear and are pushed directly into the A zone nice and settled. This is the same for transitions also. Being smooth the sights just brake nice and smooth onto the new A zone. These past two sessions have felt really good. I know I hit all As and did not just blaze through the motions. I hope after a few weeks of this kind of practice it will start to show up on the range.

7-20-07

Live Fired 100rnds. 1 – 100rnd session.

Kind of a blah session today shooting the plate rack. I was not really into it and my focus was not on the right things. I was just trying to hit the plates by watching the sight rise off of each one. That is the problem, TRYING. I had some decent runs but not what I wanted. Slow or fast runs, good or bad I did not see what I wanted. Back when I really started to notice things I wasn’t trying to watch the sights rise off the plates. I was not trying to do anything. I just shot the plates and stayed aware of what was going on. Just watching the gun with a higher level of openness or awareness allowed me to see some amazing things and was the only times I think I have been in the zone. I have to allow myself to get in the zone. I cannot try to get in the zone I just have to let myself go there. I did miss my weak hand getting on the gun a few times today. When I hit my grip everything goes well, and if not then it’s basically good luck. After about the second miss I will re-adjust my grip. I am done with that. I will work this out in dry fire. Hands at side, hands above shoulders, turning draws, table draws, whatever, I am going to do so many of these no matter how I get to the gun I will have a correct grip when my hands come together.

Installed a new Wilson 12# spring today and installed the new Aftec extractor.

7-21-07

Live Fired 250rnds. 1 - 250rnd session.

Started out on the plate rack with some draws then went to straight plates. Not until I really saw my focus going from plate to sight did I have some pretty good runs. 3.22 and 3.25. My thought on these runs were on having a good trigger pull not on the focus shift. I took the same thought process to the large plates and transitioned across them. I ran this for quite a while trying to call every shot. My sucess with this was half ass at best. My last 50rnds I moved back about 10yds making the closest plate 20yds and the farthest 30yds. I transitioned across them at this distance and I really liked this. I was able to call these shots pretty well. I think the shot calling was easier because I had to go slower because of the distance. My shot calling on these plates were hit or miss not exact bullet placement. The plates are roughly A zone size so I will accept this for now. I like the harder shots as it made me slow down. I am going to continue at this distance and back up some more on the plate rack also. Maybe this is what I need to get away from the speed focus and get on a sight focus.

7-22-07

Live Fired 400rnds. 1 – 150rnd session, 1 – 250rnd session.

I started out by shooting 1 10shot group each, FS, SH, WH from 15yds. Next I moved to the plate rack from 25yds. This was very frustrating and by the end of the session I knew what was wrong. I had been jerking the trigger. At that distance I had to really focus on a good trigger pull.

2nd session I started again on the plate rack at 25yds. I then moved to the larger plates with the closest at 20yds and the farthest at 30yds. My conclusion today is that I friggin suck. I ended the session feeling disappointed, frustrated, confused, anxious and curious all at the same time. I learned today that the closer distance masks problems. I like practicing at the farther distance because there is no hiding a bad technique. At 25yds and farther you either do it right or you don’t make the shot. You can’t have a bad trigger pull and still get away with it. You can’t have a half ass sight picture and still get your hit. Today, I jerked the trigger, found myself leaning back by the last plate, and I think I even saw myself following the sights to the next plate on a large transition. Lots of issues. I need to feel better about today because now I am a better shooter because of today’s session. At least I was able to recognize things I was doing and I CAN correct them. I will continue to practice at 25yds and out for a while until I am satisfied I have cured these problems. When I was done and was walking downrange to paint the steel and got to my normal shooting distance everything looked absolutely huge. I liked that.

• 4 years later...

9-29-11

Wow. Over 4 years since I've posted in this thread. It has also been that long since I have taken practice seriously. Since my last entries I have finished school, established East Alabama Gun Club, been through a divorce, began a new relationship with a wonderful woman who appreciates EAGC and loves shooting also, and remodeled 90% of the house. There have been countless things that come with owning a range that actually keeps me away from shooting. I am now trying to seriously get back into the game and stop having such erratic performances due to shooting from skills developed 4 yrs ago. My mind knows how fast I can and should be going but the mechanics and trained vision are no longer sharp.

I started dry firing again about 4 times a week, and live firing at least twice a week about a month ago. I am using Steve Anderson's book again and wrote down my intial par times when I first re-started practicing. In a month, I have shaved nearly a second on most pars and more on others. I did not realize exactly how much I was sucking. I think the vision part of shooting had gone away more than the actual mechanics. I could still pull the trigger fast and reload fast but when putting everything together there is and was definitely something missing. I wanted to start writing in here again for no other reason than this forces me to analyze myself and my practice.

The past 2 days have started at 0430 so that I could get in at least 30mins of dry fire each day. The past 2 days I seem to have lost focus and seem to be racing the clock more than trying to perfect the technique. The last half this morning I got rid of the par times and just used the timer to start the drill. I did this going at about 50% speed. After a few minutes of this and with everything going very smooth and precise I found the 50% speed was at about 75% with ease and everything stayed precise. I will keep experimenting with this over the next several days and see how things feel.

In live fire I have been shooting static plates set out into a stage. I have burned the hell out of some ammo running a stage on static steel. It takes no time to shoot 400 rnds or so. I have learned a few things about stage breakdown and target engagement though on these last two practice sessions. I found myself shooting a target, moving a little, shooting a target, moving a little, vs waiting to shoot the first target I saw until I was in position to shoot them all from 1 spot. I also had another aha moment of the same nature. I basically learned to engage the targets at a later point and a different order so that my shoulders were moving into the direction I was going next.

I have a long way to go as far as getting back into things go. I need to set some goals and one will be to continue to document my practice sessions so that I can analyze them.

9-30-11

Dry fired.

Working Anderson's drills mostly without par times this morning. Everything went pretty smooth but I still feel like I need more structure in my dry fire training. I will have to sit down and make a plan or set some goals instead of just thumbing through the book and picking some drills.

Live fired.

Set up CM03-02 Six Chickens and CM03-05 Paper Poppers.

I have decided to practice some of the classifiers maybe once a week. Not to be a grandbagger but because I think some are really hard and that they are good practice. I got the idea after reading through some of Ben Stoeger's web page. I also ran a stage with 7 static steel a few times today. Really sucked on that as I found myself not waiting on a good enough sight picture while shooting on the move.

Six Chickens I had some decent runs. Low 10's to mid 9's. I had few runs without picking up a 1 mike/no shoot on with my strong hand. Definitely something to work on. All in all I was not totally disapointed as I have not practiced SH shooting except a little in dry fire lately.

Paper Poppers went fairly well with some pretty good runs. I had to use US poppers instead of PPs since I do not have any of the full sized ones on the range. The big ones would have sped the times up some but I was in it for the practice. Most were hanging around A class runs with a few M class runs. I did find myself losing focus on the plates and starting throwing in some misses. My first several runs were the best. I think I kept trying to beat the previous runs which made me get sloppy with my vision and sight focus.

10-1-11

Dry fired.

Dry fired just working on mostly my own stuff this morning. No par times just shooting an array of 3 paper and 2 poppers, reloading while moving to another paper. I ran this moving both left and right. Left is much easier to hit the reload as the gun stays really close in to your body when stepping left. I also did a lot of toes on marks start position, stepping into the shooting area draws. I ended up running some of Anderson's plate drills with a par time and that went really well. This morning I wanted more. I liked what I was doing and felt I was learning something instead of doing just basic drills. I need to keep practicing the basic fundamentals to keep them sharp but mix it up with stage style dry fire. I think the mixture will help keep it fun and interesting for me.

10-2-11

No practice today and no match today. I hurt my back yesterday at the range work day and could barely get out of bed this morning. My first thought when I felt my back go yesterday was about how this was gonna affect my ability to practice. So no dry fire today and no live fire and I missed a match I had been planning on shooting for a month. I did spend the day reading through Ben Stoeger's range diary and worked on some practice plans.

I will continue to work on classifiers as a weekly practice routine with a goal of shooting 90% or better on them.

I need to work on tight shots and head shots. I did not have enough confidence for this in my last match and it affected my stage plan.

I need to work on distant steel. 20-30yds. plates and poppers.

I need to work on distant paper targets. 20-30yds to speed up shot recovery and acceptable sight picture on these.

I will also work on my group shooting. 15yds out to 25yds.

Flowing through stages will also be a focus along with strong hand/weak hand.

10-8-2011

Dry Fired 30mins.

Dry fired this morning after 6 days of nothing due to the back injury. I used Anderson's plate drilles. In the beginning of this session I noticed my index for the first shot was off. I would spend a little time fine tuning that first sight picture before I could break the shot. Transitions seemed a little off in the beginning also. All of this caused me to miss my par times by .1 to .2 secs. I also noticed when it took me a little longer to get the first sight picture it caused me to really push on the transitions to make my par time. After about 30 mins everything seemed to start working itself out. I noticed this morning that I was calling shots more frequently and doing make up shots on missed plates as fast as I could pull the trigger. No hesitation, just seeing it, processing the miss, and making it up almost instantly. I usually have to swing back to the plate to make the shot up. I don't know if I was slower on the transitions or faster in calling the shots. I am leaning toward faster in calling since I was meeting or beating my par times by the time I was done.

The gross motor skills for reloading did not change with the few days off, but the fine motor skills went quickly. I am planning my next live fire practice which will be Monday. I am going to work on tight shots and distance shooting, as well as some groups.

Edited by IronEqualizer

10-9-11

Dry Fired 20mins.

Everything seemed nice and precise this morning. Still may be a little bobble on that first sight picture to work out, especially on tight shots, but I was still pleased with how things went today. Still waiting on my Limited top end to get hard chromed. I have all the reloading equipment and components that I need to make the switch to .40 cal. I will still be shooting lead in practice and Montana Gold for matches. I have a little over 1,000 lead bullets poured but would like to get in excess of 20,000 ready to go. I plan to pour some tomorrow and next Friday as well as live fire both days.

Practice plan for tomorrow:

Run a stage with all paper at least 15yds away with no-shoots forcing head shots and half A zone shots. I would also like to run the same stage without the no-shoots and compare the times.

Group shooting at distance. 15yds and 25yds. FS/SH/WH

Distant steel 20-30yds. Plates and poppers.

10-10-11

Dry Fired 20 mins.

Live fired 400rnds.

I noticed in dry fire this morning doing plate runs with a reload after 3 plates or after 5, that I had a tendency to pull off of the last plate just before the reload. I do the same thing in live fire. Not following through on that last shot on steel before leaving a position or before a reload. I am glad I noticed I am doing this in dry fire so hopefully if I train it out in dru fire it will transfer to live fire.

Live fire I ran a small stage on static steel that is slightly larger than an A zone. The stage only required a few steps but the target were far and wide. The closest target was at 15yds, then 17yds out to one a 23yds and a couple at 20yds. 7 total. I was only putting 1 shot on each. The 15yd and 17yd was not bad at all although I did miss them quite a bit too. After 15yds I was having trouble in the beginning but by the end of practice I had started to learn what type of sight refinement I needed to see in order to ensure hits at that distance. At 15 I can have a little misalignment in the sights and still make the shot. Beyond that to get A's I have to really see them lined up. I also shot groups SH/WH/FS at 18yds. FS I was very pleased. SH sucked and was about an 8" group. WH was better than SH surprisingly. Maybe a 6" group. Both need a lot work. I was pleased with practice today. I wasn't planning on shooting that many rounds today but found myself not wanting to quit on the plate stage until I was getting it right. Bad thing is with type of shooting I can't keep up with reloading and casting bullets for practice. It takes an hour or more to load 1,000 round and also an hour or so to cast 1,000 bullets. I just can't find the extra time on top of dry fire and live fire. I may have to supplement with some .22 practice and may just have to buy some cast bullets for practice. I will continue to shoot only jacketed in matches though.

10-11-11

Dry fired 40 mins.

Live Fired 500 rnds .22LR

Dry fire I concentrated on all upper A zone shots and on my small plates. The heads on my dry fire targets are 4" wide and the plates are 3". I am at 16' in my garage. I am not sure how that translates in the real world distance wise on full size targets. Everything seemed nice and precise. I am still concetrating on removing that little bobble on that first sight picture and on making sure I do not pull off on a difficult shot trying to get moving or to get to the reload.

Live fire I switched to the 22/45 because of lack of time to reload and to pour practice bullets. I ran the same 7 plate static steel scenario as yesterday shooting from 15yds and beyond. Where I really learned today was when I ran a multiple position stage. I feel I gained knowledge on target engagement sequence, foot placement, and general stage breakdown. I was pleased when I finished practice. Now to try to translate this knowledge to match day.

10-12-11

Dry fired 30 mins.

Worked on precise shots again doing upper A zone and small plate drills. Also worked SH/WH for a bit. WH I am painfully slow breaking that first shot. I am pleased with progress so far and happy that I remain focused on training with enough motivation to continue to get up a 0430 to dry fire. I am up at 0500 on my days off to make sure I get my dry fire in. No live fire today or tomorrow. Working 7am to 7pm. :(

10-13-11

Dry Fired 30 mins.

Still working on precise shots and making sure not to pull off on the last shot of a difficult array. Head shots, steel, etc. I did very few standing draws today. I am changing my routine to do mostly moving draws. Starting with toes on marks stepping in, heels on marks drawing and stepping. I also did some drills moving into position getting the gun on target coming into a shooting area. I finished with some SH/WH. I still want to do Anderson's drills but like the variety and reality of the moving draws and stepping in stuff.

Edited by IronEqualizer

10-14-11

Live fired 300rnds.

I shot classifier CM 09-04 today about 10 times. My best run was still only an A class run. I could have went faster but reading the sights I was doing what I can do. I could have pushed it and been borderline on getting my hits. I really need to practice this one some more because I am really losing time on it somewhere or the HF is crazy high. I think I should have tried to shoot it with the thought in my mind of the hard cover is not there.

I finished on a stage with the static plates and continue to learn and pick up some little things about breakdown. When I really picked out and hit my marks to post up on, I cut .75 off my original runs. Just thinking I have to have my foot right around this area to shoot those targets does not cut it. I need to pick my spots and stop all the shuffling around.

10-15-11

Dry Fired 15 mins.

Still doing all starts with toes on marks, drawing stepping into position.

Poured about 2,000 .40s this morning awaiting the limited gun to get here. I have about 8,000 practice bullets poured now and the 2,500 montana golds for matches.

I will shoot limited for my first time tomorrow. I will be at a slight disadvantage on some stages due to the round count of my .45. I can get 16 in 1 and 15 and 14 reloadable in others.

10-16-11

EAGC USPSA Match.

No idea of how I placed today but I felt a little better about my movement. I feel like some of the stage drills I have been running helped me out. I was disappointed with my performance on only 1 stage. I screwed up a few long shots throwing them in hard cover and then made them up but it screwed my round count and screwed my plan some. Shooting limited but still with the 14 round mags I couldn't afford the make up shots. I also threw one into a no shoot on 1 stage but was still happy with everything else. It has been a while since I hit a no shoot. Whatever. I didn't let it affect the rest of my shooting. The next stage was the classifier and punching it into the classifier calculator it shows a 79%. I will take it for my first Limited classifier.

Things to continue to work on:

Hard cover targets

Tight shots with no shoots

hard leans

distance accuracy