Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another Spartan Question

dfwmiket

I fell in love with the Spartan after playing with it on the STI table at Area 4.

The only thing I need to make it run is an ambi safety... rather than buy one and have fitted elsewhere, how much trouble would it be (and cost) to have it done? And who/where do I call?

-Mike

I was at Dawson's shop today. Dave commented on a similar question " Why don't they just call and ask? "

Dave and Paul will be happy to give you an answer. And they can do an excellent job of making the pistol just what you want.

Dawson Precision toll free # 866-300-1911.

They also have an order in to STI for a large number of Spartan's.

Huston in Austin

( I don't work at Dawson's, but I hang around allot )

I fell in love with the Spartan after playing with it on the STI table at Area 4.

The only thing I need to make it run is an ambi safety... rather than buy one and have fitted elsewhere, how much trouble would it be (and cost) to have it done? And who/where do I call?

-Mike

Mike call Paul or Kathy toll free 1-866-300-1911 they will hook you up on price. Thats why we only work on pistols we sell, to provide our customers with a quality pistol thats done the way they want it when they get it, and to provide service after the sale.

Thanks, Dave Dawson

-Mike