Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Surgery.....

XRe

Back home... hopped up on goofballs... mouth hurt quite a bit, a little better now, but got stronger pain killers coming, cause the Darvocet just aren't cutting it. Feeling pretty awake, but a little dizzy, so... gotta love the modern anesthesia.

Thanks again for the love and support, y'all ;) Next couple of days might be a bit rough, but I'll hang in there.

I've been very patient, but that $1,200 you owe me is long overdue.

B)

Back home... hopped up on goofballs... mouth hurt quite a bit, a little better now, but got stronger pain killers coming, cause the Darvocet just aren't cutting it. Feeling pretty awake, but a little dizzy, so... gotta love the modern anesthesia.

Thanks again for the love and support, y'all ;) Next couple of days might be a bit rough, but I'll hang in there.

You sure you want to run a match this weekend??? Hope ya feel better fast. I have a huge-ass bottle of Jagermeister in the freezer and I'll share! It'll make you forget what ails ya. ;)

Ah, Jane... :P heh heh... :D

Mike, running the match won't be a problem - running the shooter's meeting might be another story, though... :lol:

My local Kroger carries the R.W. Knudsen Family Just Tart Cherry juice.

Holy S**t, Batman... that stuff is tart!!!

-snip- I'm also taking arnica montana - seemed to help some last time. Giving it another whirl this time... -snip-
I'm a firm beliver in arnica.

Introduced to it at the World Freefall Convention several years ago. Short story my left thigh got slammed into the aft door frame of a Twin Otter on exit. The bruise was huge, about 4" x 6", with some interesting colors in bizarre patterns. One of the people at the med tent suggested arnica. What the hell, give it shot. It really did cut the time and severity of swelling down and helped the heal time. From personal experience, taken a few days prior and after to going under the knife it will help the healing process. I prefer the topical form for incisions and the like and pill form for everything else.

Best of luck to you.