Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Woman, 92, Slain In Shootout With Police

cking

Ahhhhh....The power of hman perception and time....Anyone of you ever been involved in traffic crash? If so think about it, what song were you listening to on the radio? kinda hard to recall under stress or duress.....Let the physical evidence tell the story, as long it is addressed by outside agencies, state or fed, level, to remain impartial. Does anyone know the race of the officers?

Ahhhhh....The power of hman perception and time....Anyone of you ever been involved in traffic crash? If so think about it, what song were you listening to on the radio? kinda hard to recall under stress or duress.....Let the physical evidence tell the story, as long it is addressed by outside agencies, state or fed, level, to remain impartial. Does anyone know the race of the officers?

Again, we are taking about a 91 or 92 year old woman hear. How good do you think her hearing is? How long did the police wait after their announce before knocking down the door? The police knew that a very old woman lived in that house.

From a news story, to give you background on the neighborhood this woman lived it:

Johnston's niece, Sara Dozier of Fayette County, said her aunt was only trying to protect herself from a neighborhood where there is a lot of criminal activity.

"I'm sure she panicked. Just two weeks ago, it was on the news, somebody kicked the door in and yelled 'Arrest: Fulton County Sheriffs.' It was a break-in, a robbery, and I'm sure all of this went through her mind," said Dozier.

And why should the race of the officers matter? Are you suggesting that she would not have shot black people that bursted through her door? I'm sure that there's a lot of black-on-black crime in that area.

Edited by p99shooter