Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kansas Uspsa/icore Match

pskys2

Join Dean at the Ark MW ICORE Regional in February. I'm planning on attending and hope to have a couple of newbies tag along.

I had hoped to attend the Ark. match but I'll be right in the middle of a two-week civil trial, and I don't expect the case to settle. We're trying to get the case tossed out on summary judgment, but I won't find out until the last minute. If I manage to break loose, I'll let you guys know, maybe meet up with you partway down.

"

Mike, no intention of running any ICORE Classifiers at the Sunflower. Don't know as if it matters. It seems all the money ICORE Matches use a form of the Lewis Scoring System anyway. Same as you guys did for the 2005 SS IA Classic. I think the IRC even uses it, doesn't it?"

Now if you make the Arkansas MW Regional, Rocky MT Regional and I get a "Regional" title to the ICORE part of the Sunflower then you may be there.

"Join Dean at the Ark MW ICORE Regional in February. I'm planning on attending and hope to have a couple of newbies tag along. I'm also hoping to have the Sunflower plans finalized by then."

Most of the Regional use the Lewis system because of the lack of Classified Shooters. The IRC uses the Classification System and sometimes recognizes the top Unclassified. I believe the Southwest also uses the Classification System

Mikes and Stephanie Luttrell's Arkansas Regional Match is a HOOT. Mike has a way with using a lot of limited space in an indoor evnet to make it fun and challenging. I'll be there, I would be the short fat one.

Yea Bubber, we remember you! Dr. Dremel the Luttrells put on a very good match, but you gotta pay attention at the walk thru's, and they'll even feed you. Bubber we need to put the guilt trip on those Iowa boys, I've been up there 4 or 5 times in the last 3 years and I don't think they ever eat!