Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Attending Idpa Training Class Next Week

Derwoodski

Hi all, I have been shooting USPSA with my CZ75B in Production, and I am attending an IDPA new shooter orientation class next week. Just curious as to what class my CZ would land in??

ps. big thumbs up to fellow CZ shooter Matt Mink Great job this year!! :D

I think true DA/SA guns and GLOCKS get to shoot in SSP, stock service. But I bet the class won't be splitup by equipment. Just go and have fun. Beats workin'.

Unless any mods are done that force it into ESP, shooting DA/SA would put you in SSP. Starting cocked and locked would mean shooting in ESP.

Either way is fun!

I think true DA/SA guns and GLOCKS get to shoot in SSP, stock service. But I bet the class won't be splitup by equipment. Just go and have fun. Beats workin'.

Yes, any day shootin beats ANY day workin.....nuther question then...if I shoot ssp, Can I manually drop the Hammer during the LAMR, my Pistola does not have a decocker...its a manual safety.

Unless any mods are done that force it into ESP, shooting DA/SA would put you in SSP. Starting cocked and locked would mean shooting in ESP.

Either way is fun!

No mods save for some skate tape n blacked out rear sight dots, pistol is stock. ESP I can shoot cocked and locked....hmmmmm

Edited by Derwoodski

I have shot IDPA SSP and USPSA Production with a CZ75; manually lowering the hammer at the LAMR. It makes some SOs nervous, but there is nothing in the rules against it. Matthew Mink does it.

Or go cocked and locked in ESP. Won't matter during new shooter orientation and it is just a box to check on a match entry.

I have shot IDPA SSP and USPSA Production with a CZ75; manually lowering the hammer at the LAMR. It makes some SOs nervous, but there is nothing in the rules against it. Matthew Mink does it.

Or go cocked and locked in ESP. Won't matter during new shooter orientation and it is just a box to check on a match entry.

Sounds like it will be ssp.....besides I don't want all that double action first shot practice go to waste... ;)