Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I got to go shooting yesterday

Shooter Grrl

Hmmm - this may be pushing the line, but damn :-)  And he pointed it out, i never woulda thunk it by myself!  Thankfully, Erik was able to pull the rest of the stages together (mostly) and he ended up 2nd in the match - a FEW competitors ahead of me (okay ALOT ahead of me!)

I also accomplished the goals I set for myself for the day (this is the real post now .  After taking a few months off, my goals were simple 1) FIND all the targets and 2) HIT all the targets.  I did that so so okay - my form and technique were way off - found myself doing stupid things - leaning back instead of forward, not bending my knees - you know, that kind of stuff :-)  It's amazing how much by brain retained naturally, and how much is obviously stuff I have to THINK about!

Yeah Erik, my comp and my hair - you missed the carpet shredding :-)  NOTE TO SELF:  Stand away from barricades and ports with top covers while shooting a flame thrower!!!!!!  And I DID shoot a clean match too!

Nik - i had an awesome time!  I LOVE this sport and was having serious withdrawals.  There's just SO much fun about what we do and the people we hang out with!

I am healthy again, thank you!