Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tac Rail For You Saiga Guys!

uscbigdawg

Cute!

If you have a talented friend who dabbles in machine work, you get a Doctor mount that fits in the Saiga dovetail and weighs a lot less than the nifty tri-rail gizmo.

If you "need" a tac-rail, six bucks and some bolts works just fine (you can see the one I fitted to the handguard on Liota's S20 in the picture ;) ):

http://www.dreadnaught-industries.com/imag..._Open_dec05.jpg

I like trick gear as much as the next gun geek, but I'm getting both picky and cheap in my old age :P

Alex

SR

Yeah I know what you mean I'd really like to have those 10 rd mags, and have 5 on pre order, I might just go ahead and order some 8s from Oleg as soon as he gets them. TEAM SAIGA in these parts is good about sharing mags infact when RonSwin was in Iraq I used his 8s in a lot of matches. Sooner or later the mags will be avialable.

TEAM SAIGA in these parts is good about sharing mags infact when RonSwin was in Iraq I used his 8s in a lot of matches. Sooner or later the mags will be avialable.

:D Yes, Wakal is in some black hole across the big water... but when his preordered mags arrive here in Texas we will extensively test them. :ph34r:

bp