Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 top 10 stages

ErikW

I had three top ten stage finishes in L10 at the factory gun nationals. Not to mention I tied Travis on a stage. :) (Didja blow a reload there?)

That stage where I got sixth, ahead of the super squad except Barnhart, what's up with that? That was their first stage, my last... maybe they were testing the waters and warming up before they opened up their whoop-ass. (Oh yeah, I burned a second plus waiting for the drop turner on that one when FasterThanLight talked me out of trying to reload after the activator.)

That was one of a few stages where I felt I shot as good as was possible during the match. Not to my absolute potential, but 90+%.

It gives me a lot of confidence going into the race gun nats, I just have to find the elusive consistency...

Congrats on your performance Erik!  I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who goes back through each of the stage results for a minute' critique of what went right, what went wrong, how I compared to the best shooters in my division, etc.  I think doing so allows one to pinpoint certain areas that may need more work than others and if the performance was not up to par, provides a little extra motivation to work harder on improvement.