Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The 3 B's, What More Could You Want

Flyin40

Hmmm - sorry John but EVERYONE know that the three B's are Bath, Book and Bud Light :D

No.....No Kath....your thinking of the 4B's......Bath.......Bubbles......Book and a Beverage. My wife loves the 4B's but tends too substitute another Drink besides Bud Light.

So how you been, miss shooting with you and Big D

Flyin

Kathy,

Doesn't John owe you a beer too ?!?!

Better be careful.........we never established the parameters of the bet. She could easily say that everyone owes her a beer :P I believe she had more alphas than you too :blink:

Flyin40

Sigh - that was the good ole days, back when I was still a shooter. Somebody stop the world, I wanna get off the ride for awhile :blink:

So um, how many months/weeks/days do I have left to get ready for the nationals?

Has anybody seen my gun? I *think* it may be in the basement somewhere.

Here's a small sample of our lives lately...

I'm driving to Indy in the morning to attend a funeral at 10:00am, then I'm driving back to CVG to catch a 7:00pm flight to Chicago. When I come home from Chicago next Thursday, I barely have enough time to wash my clothes and repack and catch a 7am flight to Dallas. ARGH!!!!

Oh, and while I'm in Chicago, RB will be in France. We meet up at the airport Thursday night next week.

After the 18th though - I'm all about the shooting :wub: (IF I can remember where my gun is!)

Kathy,

Doesn't John owe you a beer too ?!?!

YESSIR he do. And I really like his idea that you do too :wub: I'll be collecting those at the Ohio State Match Gentlemen - bring 12 packs - I'm gonna need 'em (see above post!)