Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Occasionally I get the impression from a post in these forums the poster has never heard of Brian, hasn't a clue this forum is associated with the Brianenos.com store and never heard of "Practical Shooting, beyond fundamentals."

The question that doesn't fit anywhere is; am I just reading too much into nothing or have people found there way here in the dark?

I read and post on many gun forums. Whenever someone has questions about "that IPSC shooting" they just discovered, I send them here.

They don't know who Brian is, they just found the sport. They may not know any of the "big names" in our game.

Back in the 80ies, when I was a teenager, I used to read US gunzines (the only thing firearms related I could afford then), and they reported a lot about IPSC shooting and the dynamic duo (Leatham-Enos) that was revolutioning the sport.

I still remember the AH issue where they covered our esteemed host win at the masters, and there I was wondering what that incredible gun used in the long range event could've been... :D

It wasn't until 2002 that I discovered this forum, and it happened while googling for something firearms related that I don't recall.

Can't really say "Brian who?" ... :lol:

Edited by Skywalker

First seen Brian at a Gravel Pit match in Mesa, the other fellar was there also. And One time while at Cactus Match Brian was without a team for a team shoot. Myself and another nerdowell conned him with shooting with us. I can't remember who took the trophy. Brian sort of carried us and some guys named Robbie, Mike Henry, and Rondy Neil got second place. But that was a couple of years ago. :ph34r: