Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jp Glock Trigger Job

jbullgpd

Well I won a JP Glock trigger enhancement and wondered if anyone has one and if its worth sending mine out for it. I would be putting it in a G35. I have a polished trigger set right now with a 3.5 disconnect, tungsteon guide rod, ISMI 15lb spring, and thats it for internal changes so far. I had a lone wolf overtravel stop in it but didn't like it so I took it out. Would like to here from people who have or had a JP glock trigger. I'm guessing it can't make it any worse than it already is, :P , and I have my 3 gun stuff from JP and enjoy their work on that.

I had them do mine...back when I didn't know how to take the Glock apart. :)

They did fine, but I wouldn't ship my gun off now. I'd just do the $0.25 trigger job.

They may put an over-travel stop in now. Better ask them how they do that.

I have a full-on JP Glock trikker job in my open Glock and compared to others, I think it is a damn fine one.

They change the striker spring and the striker itself. They also change the trigger bar return spring. The disconnector engagement surfaces are re-cut to a different angle and polished too.

All in all it is about as good as a Vanek trigger IMHO. I do need to use Federal SP-100 primers for reliable ignition though.

I had them put mine in 4+ years ago and lotsa' k rounds later it feels exactly as when first installed, no wear and tear whatsoever.

If you have the certificate already, then I would highly recommend it.

Five stars for the JP Glock trigger job.