Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Like A Great Company

standles

Well I just wanted to drop a note and say how much I enjoy dealing with www.comp-tac.com

The guys had convinced me to shoot this Sunday's IDPA match with a revolver. I had a cheap holster that was fine for occasional use. OF course in the midst of a practice session It broke.

I called comp-tac on Tuesday and talked to Tammy and JB. Told them of my plight and told them I wanted a nre paddle holster for my 625-8 4"bbl. I then laid it on them that I would need it delivered no later than Saturday to shoot with on Sunday.

JB said he would try but could not garuntee it. Well Wend. Tammy called and told me they got it finieshed but UPS failed to pick it up. I told her I wanted it whether it got here for Sunday or not and to just ship it. Well she called back a bit later and said she had gotten UPS to pick it up and 2nd day it.

I got the holster Friday and it was excellent quality and excellent service. This was nto the first time I ordered from them and it definately will not be the last. I will go out of my way to support folks/companies that treat thier customers right.

Just letting the world know.

Steven

LEGAL DISALIMER:

I am not way involved with Comp-Tac in any manner other than a satisfied customer. I was not paid for this advertisement or recie3ved any renumeration in product or services.

Nope but I did win the side match dueling tree contest. :)

The match was my frist with a revo. The reloads were comical, the brain fades numerous and the different grip was interesting. However, they didn't add up to any sort of match win :)

Steven