Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-gun Gear Pouches

Just got my 3-Gun Gear .308 mag pouches from Dillon (took 6 days to arrive). Damn, they're tight.... thought for a moment that I had been sent .223 magazines by mistake because the magazines (M1A) were such a tight fit. So, what is the secret to breaking them in?

Keith

i have actually worked with mark, and the trick to get the mags to fit is to just leave the mags in over night, or if need be a couple of days, they will soon mould and stretch to the shape of the mag.

they wont ever get loose, the foam he uses, has a memory, so if you leave the mag out for a while they will start to get tighter again. this same principle goes for all his gear.

hope this helps

3 - gun gear rocks!!!!

IanLock,

Did as you said... even went back and read the instructions on the package... which said to do what you said. Magazines are smooth coming out. Great equipment. Now I have to practice my reloads.

Keith

They are actually pre stretched when made. Literally they were coming off marks machine, me stuffing empty mags in them, for about 30 mins, than package them up. I hope to be back in the states in the not to distant future, on a more permermant basis, so am looking forward to help Mark with alot of R & D on new stuff, generally giving him a helping hand. Small business, top notch products, and i dont care what any one says, top quality customer service.

Glad your pleased with the pouches.

Any question, just email mark.

Happy shooting.