Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3d Motion Analysis

harley45

Some use video to analize their movement and actions. The more sophisticated the camera the more in depth analasys can occur (as in frams per second, magification ability and picture clarity).

I use a Sony dvd cam-corder and it is enough (overwhelming) information for me at this time.

I did the 3D when I was playing golf professionally. It would certainly help if you have someone who can analyze it and point out what you ARE doing vs what you SHOULD be doing and show you how to correct it. In golf there are certain positions the club must be in to execute the shot properly. All of the top players have different swings but all eventually get the club into proper position at impact.

I am not sure if you need this much detail to help your shooting. It is also pricey and very few people have the setup to do it. I had it done inside a building with proper lighting and background etc. Don't even know if you can do it outside, possibly an indoor range but it takes a very sophisticated equipment.