Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

National Champions Ltd, Ltd-10, Rev

Wow! I'm just excited to be in the running for predictions!

I think Manny is definitely on the ticket to make the serious run on Rob. Hell, he hasn't had a penalty all year! If Todd doesn't make any mistakes or have any crashes like last year, he's definitely a contender, too. Basically, the win is a toss up between Rob, Todd, Manny, or Travis...whoever has the best match. The dark horses are always out there to pull off the upset, but these are the best choices for top 4. Wait a minute! I thought 4th was my permanent position! DAMN IT!

BigDave, thanks for the compliment BTW. But this year, I'm just thinking about finishing...and that's about it!

Realism...it's SO refreshing!

Should be a great match anyway.

Edited by gmshtr

Crap, I forgot about Dave. There's another name to put into the mix...damn it! The more names I think of, the lower I seem to finish.

Oh well, off to the golf course. Shooting is for dummies!

Phil, I know exactly how you feel. It seems in 2004 we were the class of our divisions and then...we faded into the sunset.

How much are a set of golf clubs anyway?

Thanks to those who said I will finish in the top five! If the nationals were held tomorrow, I would not make the top 25 the way I have been shooting. Don't seem to have my confidence in the gun, my sights or worse me!

Phil is right, I believe EB will give Robbie more than he can handle especially after scaring his pants off last year. As for Limited 10, I would say who knows. I know Mike B had his hands full when all the big guns shot lim 10 last year at the nats. I see a dark horse in Matt Cheely.

Can Vegas give us Limited and Lim 10 odds, not just revolver!!!

Hell, he hasn't had a penalty all year!

Manny's definitely hot right now. But - he had a no-shoot at the Double Tap, so this isn't quite true :D It was on Stage 8 - the swinging port stage. Unfortunate, too, cause he had a wicked fast run...

Interesting thing, though - several folks shot before him, and the hole was spotted after he was scored up (edge hit on one of the port's no-shoots) - it wasn't immediately clear that it was Manny's hit. Manny insisted - against mild argument from the RO - that it was his penalty and it needed to be on his score sheet. Talk about integrity! Certainly, that's some positive "range karma" working in his favor :)

• 1 month later...