Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Going Overseas For Work

mike_pinto

Back to Japan for 3 months. Man, I thought when I got out of the Air Force I would have never had to travel over the pond again. This is my 4th trip in 2 years. I am going to miss Arkansas 3 gun, Cav Arms, and others. This work thing is really getting in the way of my shooting!!

Mike

Back to Japan for 3 months. Man, I thought when I got out of the Air Force I would have never had to travel over the pond again. This is my 4th trip in 2 years. I am going to miss Arkansas 3 gun, Cav Arms, and others. This work thing is really getting in the way of my shooting!!

Mike

Reality sucks, doesn't it? :(:D;)

I agree. For a period of time I could devote a few days a week to practice. Now I am traveling way too much. My path and tiimelines to M have been radically changed. I may be mired in B for quite a while now.

I may buy an Airsoft just so I can practice draws while on the road.

It is a bummer to have work interfere with fun!!

Have fun I Nipponland

Thanks, I'll try. The only saving grace is that No.343 is having to go too. That way he won't be able to get any better while I'm there!! :D :D

Oh yah, I'll miss my family too, but it really sucks that I won't be able to shoot!! :D :D :D

Edited by mike_pinto

Mike,

Where will you be in Japan? Depending on the area there might be a good airsoft club to have fun at and at least keep up your gun handling skill.

If you'd like I could put you in contact with the the IPSC Japan RD.

DVC,

Sam Spiteri

Mike,

Where will you be in Japan? Depending on the area there might be a good airsoft club to have fun at and at least keep up your gun handling skill.

If you'd like I could put you in contact with the the IPSC Japan RD.

DVC,

Sam Spiteri

I will be in Northern Japan (Misawa which Aomori is the closest large city)

That would be great..

Mike