Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recoil Buff For Beretta

TRG65

I tried the buffer technologies replacement guide rod and buffer system, because I had used their buffer in my glock and liked it. However, the system for the Beretta was in my gun for exactly two stages, not because I didn't like the feel. I didn't like the fact it caused my gun to jam.

Every gun I've shot to this point I've like better with some buffer than without. Are there any other companies that make a buffer for the Beretta?

Thanks

Seth

I think I'm going to try the Springco. The price is a little steep for me currently, hopefully next month

BerettaRacer, what weight outer spring do you recommend. Using an 11# straight would not work for me when the gun got a little dirty, ie after about 150 rounds. It would not strip a round off the top of the mag, but the springco should help with that correct?

Thanks

Seth

E-2? Wuzzat? I've used the buffer in my 96G, and never had a jam. Of course, if you're shooting a 9mm instead, that doesn't help much. For a 9mm, I'd just go with some slide-glide to smooth the action, and not sweat the recoil.

H.