Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Julie Goloski Now Works For Smith & Wesson!

hopalong

See the thread in What I like about Julie working for Smith & Wesson now.

The part I hope comes out of this is.......

Will her past history as a shooter help the revolver division in any way????

Get more guns? Us Competition shooters get more input with S&W about thier product instead of the "what would Bubba want?" type stuff they have put out in the near past.

Get more reruns of guns made in the past that are not offered anymore....(25s, 610 classics ect)?

Smith and Wesson putting pressure on USPSA/IPSC to promote the revolver division better................Like they(USPSA) are really pushing it any way.....OOps sorry I didn't say that. <_<

LET'S HOPE SO.

Congratulations Julie, with you there at least we know our voices won't fall on deaf ears(like it seems to have in the past) <_<

Hopalong

I hope it makes a difference, but I see her position as Customer Service oriented with the Club 1852. Folks need to read the news release link I posted with the What I Like.

Whatever she does, it can only lead to good. Nice to see her back on home ground.

Regards,

Get more guns? Us Competition shooters get more input with S&W about thier product instead of the "what would Bubba want?" type stuff they have put out in the near past.

So you're saying S&W might quit asking themselves "what would Bubba want?" and start asking "what would Bubber want?" ;)

So you're saying S&W might quit asking themselves "what would Bubba want?" and start asking "what would Bubber want?" ;)

Smith & Wesson like all manufacturers has to ask themselves "what Bubba wants".

They have no choice. The have to make products with appeal to mass markets.

Like it or not, competition shooters are a very small segment of the market place.

However, manufacturers need to support IPSC for the same reason car makers need a presence in NASCAR.

Once upon a time, most police officers carried a Smith & Wesson revolver.

It seems now that most street cops are carrying Glocks.

If S&W wants to recapture that market, what better way to make a point than having Julie winning championships with an M&P?

IPSC wheel gunners already have a voice at Smith in Jerry Miculek.

With Julie in the fold maybe we will see more competition friendly products in the future.

One can only hope.

Tls